www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What a great group of folks you guys are, a nice sharing of democracy in action here. We have a winner in this voting contest, DGRUS will be paying for Wobbly Bob's 2009 PDGA membership . . . he shared (page 9 of the comments, below) that he voted for Ralph Nader!

Okay, special contest. Log in here and tell us that you voted - and do it some time on November 4 - and you're entered into a special drawing for a free 2008 PDGA membership.

You can tell on my own "My Bag" page where I stand, but no matter who you vote for, just vote tomorrow - then tell us you did on this forum.

Random draw from VOTERS will determine who gets the free 2009 PDGA membership - renewal or brand new, Am or Pro!

Tags: Vote!

Views: 62

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

so... only waited ten minutes in the village of macon. what a lovely little town. spent more time talking to the old ladies running the show about my boy then i did coloring in the ovals on our paper ballots. thanks, in advance, for the 09 sponsorship, mr. calhoun.
I "voted early", on Halloween, some how it seem to fit as this election has been "SPOOKY", LOL!!! As I say, "if ya don't VOTE, ya got no RIGHT to B!@#H!! ;)

B.J.(bogeyman) Ondo
Colorado Springs, CO.
I vote for free PDGA membership! And for one of the candidates....can you BELIEVE they actually have to put a referendum on the ballot here in SC to raise the age of consent from 14 to 16?!?!?!
I voted. I'm not Republican, but McCain seemed like the lesser of the two evils in the main parties. I would have voted Green Party, but I don't think the world is ready for both a woman president and a woman v.p. -
I've done my civic duty,.. I've voted.

I hope you all have gotten the chance to do the same.

Peace, Love, Disc!

<"){{{~~< !
Just got back from voting and I was surprised there was no wait at my polling place :)
I voted
amen brother!!!

millman said:
I voted for McCain. I would have voted for "Change" but that would be the only thing left in my pocket after Obama takes office.
I voted the Friday before last. There was no line. But there were at least 3 candidates outside looking for my support. Early voting rocks!!!
I work for my money...I'd like to keep it. Voted for McCain.
I voted for the candidate who can throw a THUMBER.
I voted against John McCain.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968