www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What a great group of folks you guys are, a nice sharing of democracy in action here. We have a winner in this voting contest, DGRUS will be paying for Wobbly Bob's 2009 PDGA membership . . . he shared (page 9 of the comments, below) that he voted for Ralph Nader!

Okay, special contest. Log in here and tell us that you voted - and do it some time on November 4 - and you're entered into a special drawing for a free 2008 PDGA membership.

You can tell on my own "My Bag" page where I stand, but no matter who you vote for, just vote tomorrow - then tell us you did on this forum.

Random draw from VOTERS will determine who gets the free 2009 PDGA membership - renewal or brand new, Am or Pro!

Tags: Vote!

Views: 43

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

In line this morning at 6:10am in Phoenix,, AZ - behind 200+ people, took 1.5 hrs. No problems, glad to be able to voice my opinion.
mail in ballots rule
Today I voted. Yesterday I made calls to voters in Ohio and Pennsylvannia to remind them to vote today. Tomorrow my daughters will have hope for their future.
I Voted!
In for Obama.
JUST GOT BACK FROM VOTING....
I voted "O"
Go Obama!! We know who I voted for. Time to make history with the first African American President. Dooooo Ittttttttt!!!
I voted for Sen. Obama. 4 years ago, I saw his now famous speech at the convention, on live television. I knew then, as I know now, that Obama is the kind of leader that the United States of America needs. YES WE CAN!!!
I'm so pissed - I'm out of town and in spite of many phone calls to the registrar of voters, they never got me my absentee ballot. Thus...I can't vote, but I gave money to my candidate and lobbied my friends and parents to vote no on CA prop 8 - perhaps the second most important thing on the ballot this year. Go vote everyone!
i voted obama
I voted.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968