www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What a great group of folks you guys are, a nice sharing of democracy in action here. We have a winner in this voting contest, DGRUS will be paying for Wobbly Bob's 2009 PDGA membership . . . he shared (page 9 of the comments, below) that he voted for Ralph Nader!

Okay, special contest. Log in here and tell us that you voted - and do it some time on November 4 - and you're entered into a special drawing for a free 2008 PDGA membership.

You can tell on my own "My Bag" page where I stand, but no matter who you vote for, just vote tomorrow - then tell us you did on this forum.

Random draw from VOTERS will determine who gets the free 2009 PDGA membership - renewal or brand new, Am or Pro!

Tags: Vote!

Views: 103

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

hey now,YES,we DID.A very historical moment for all Americans,the DREAM continues.Peace
Already won once, sure would like to win again.
I voted
hey, i voted! I ran in to Mike there & we decided to go play some disc... turned out to be 70+ degrees up here in Northern Michigan...unforgettable!
i voted :D
I have voted, and I am soooo happy! Yeah Obama, and here's to a wonderful future.
the mayhem is over, let the party begin!
i v "O " ted -- i am "O" ptimistic going forward, can't wait to get the present administration out of office, it can't be soon enuff !!

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968