www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What a great group of folks you guys are, a nice sharing of democracy in action here. We have a winner in this voting contest, DGRUS will be paying for Wobbly Bob's 2009 PDGA membership . . . he shared (page 9 of the comments, below) that he voted for Ralph Nader!

Okay, special contest. Log in here and tell us that you voted - and do it some time on November 4 - and you're entered into a special drawing for a free 2008 PDGA membership.

You can tell on my own "My Bag" page where I stand, but no matter who you vote for, just vote tomorrow - then tell us you did on this forum.

Random draw from VOTERS will determine who gets the free 2009 PDGA membership - renewal or brand new, Am or Pro!

Tags: Vote!

Views: 97

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

My biggest voting problem was the old ladies running the place talking to the other old ladies in line. But I was out in 10 minutes, so not too bad.
I voted today and have the sticker to prove it.
McPalin
I made my vote for Mccain this morning!!! Pick me!!
i did.
All he asked was IF you voted, not HOW you voted.
I was at my polling place 10 minutes before they opened.... I was only about 250th in line! It wasn't bad, the line moved quickly, and I was out and on my way to work in right at an hour.
I voted!!!! Feels good too
I voted this morning at 06:00. What a great 1/4 mile walk to wake up, then visit with your neighbors. Don't forget: go to Krispy Kreme for your FREE donut, Starbucks for your FREE coffee, and Chick-Fil-A for your FREE (you guessed it) chicken sandwich! And don't forget Ben & Jerry's has FREE ice cream :)
voted... put me in the drawing
Voted!!!

I Voted! Go Obama!

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968