www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I guess I am just wondering about what sort of plastic’s people like to use and maybe if you like using different plastic for different shots ?
My favourite plastic for throwing would have to Pro plastic only cause it feels comfortable when you grip it, But I love looking at brand new Pro candy champion disc’s I think some of the colour's look pretty edible.

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's good to love your plastic, just don't LOVE your plastic man, thats kinda sick. I really like the translucence and colors of champion plastic but for performance I have mostly Star stuff.
Innova's Champion and Star, or, Discrafts Elite Z and ESP are the most durable in each of their respective lines. They also tend to be the most stable, and stay stable longer due to longevity. The pro plastic seems to fly the farthest out of the other two Innova puts out. Current pro plastic is being mixed with star plastic due to a shortage of pro plastic. Innova can no longer get the original pro plastic and is trying to stretch out what they do have. As a result, the pro plastic has become much more durable. DX/Pro D are the best plastics for wet weather as they aren't slippery, however, they aren't durable at all. Some people like this characteristic as it causes the disc to become less stable much quicker than other plastic. Gateway's new pro line is pretty good stuff too.
Easy, in order of preference...
1 - FLX
2 - Star/ESP
nice bill !! i would expect no less from you, lol, i have a mixture of star, esp/ flx and champion plastic, i like star and esp/flx plastic for my mids and use star and champion mostly for my drivers
i love s line by discmania they all feel amazing i have a gremlin a rush looking to by more!!!
if you like inovas star look at discmanias s line they are nice man
I love the grip of a Pro disc, but Star seems to be the best all-around plastic.
where is the love for opto and gold line plastic from Lat 64??
My favorite has to be Discraft's Z plastic. Although I don't throw Discraft drivers, I love my Z plastic midranges. Especially my Crystal Z Buzzz! As for Innova, I like the Champion the best but throw a mix of Star and Champ.
I like Star for virtually everything. However, I love Latitude 64's soft Zeroline plastic for putting.
I like the star for my drive. I have a star type (not sure what kind, the name was wiped off when I found it) and it's the best flyer I have.
Champion and Star.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968