www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

For me, it's the QMS hands down. I love this disc, and feel so confident in my shots when I throw it. As for the Driver, I'm loving my SOLS.

Views: 12

Replies to This Discussion

interesting, I have 4 SS which I bought about 2 year ago, they are blue color and very nice, not extreamly stiff. But these 2 yeallow SS 1.22 that I bought last summer are on the edge of being too soft. They are supper gummy and grippy - very nice.
I beat one of my older SS putters down to noodles. I mean that limp. Then I bought my first 1.22 (ugly green). Started out slightly firmer, but didn't go down to noodles. I was going to try a 1.23, but decided on a white 1.22 instead. The white one is acting just like the ugly green one.

Ugly green disc.
I really like the 1.22 Omegas. They are money, and I notice I'm more accurate with my jump putts with teh 1.22 vs the others.
I have an Orange one, and a Black one is on it's way with a couple whites. Can't wait!
Black. I can't imagine throwing anything black. I have enough trouble finding my dark blue gummy QMS.

Money for me came in ugly green. The chains like ugly green.
I have a first run QJLS that I go to for all my tight straight shots that are longer than I need a mid for. I love that disc, but for as great as it is, the QMS is hands down my favorite disc period let alone from Millennium!
I have 4 aces with the QMS and many huge fairway aces and giant upshots! this disc will do whatever I want it to, hyzer, anny, or just the perfectly straight shots I love it so much for!
Personally, I prefer the old "CE" plastic for my QMS's - the new plastic/clear gummy ones are just not the same for me! I currently have 2 retired QMS's each with 2 aces on them. Lucky for me, I have 2 backup QMSs in addition to the one in my bag. Hopefully I'll be good with them for sometime!

ERIC
I carry 3 JLS in my bag, one beat for my anhyzer shots, one newer for a straight and fade and a new QJLS for longer driver. I throw these discs for 75% of my drives. I switch to more stable discs for windy conditions. I also have 4 new ones on standby.....
Hello all. The disc that helped me win Am Worlds last year was the first run 166g Sirius Orion LF. It feels so good in my hands and I can always count on it to go where I want it. The predictable fade at the end is perfect.
I've been told that the black ones are a bit more grippy. I've got an orange and lime green 1.23 in the bag. I throw one for approachs and the other to putt with. I hated the feel of the other manufacturers softies but the SS Omega works for me.
Great choice. Congrats on your win, I had a blast playing. Some great courses there for sure.
Thank you very much. It was quite the experience. I loved all the courses. Brown Deer was a toughy for us old guys...
I'm also a big fan of the QMS. I had borrowed a gummy one from a friend and fell in love with it, but he pulled it back from me. I'm still looking for a gummy QMS at about 163-167 grams. I've had to replace the QMS witha Sirius Aurora that is good, but doesn't seem to glide as much and definitely doesn't hold the anhyzer angle as well.

What's the best straight or understable driver available in lighter weights (155-160g)?
OLF, OLF OLF. Standard plastic or Sirius plastic. Have a couple of Q's but I seem to like the other two much better.

Oh, and the Omega SS ain't too bad either!!!!!!!!

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968