www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I know and have seen first hand how powerful prayer can be so I thought having a place were you could ask for Prayer Request and pray for one another would be a good idea, so if anyone needs prayer or has someone or something they would like lefted up in prayer feel free to put it here are send me a personal message.

Views: 21

Replies to This Discussion

Please pray,For a healing in my foot.Don't know whats up but it's beeen hurting for a month.Thanks and rest in HIS care.
Plase pray for my wife and I she just had here surgery for a knee replacement and it went really well so just pray that she gets back on her feet and no compication arrise.
Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers, my wife is doing great and will be going back to work this week, her doctor and phy. therpyest are all amazed at how fast she is healing.
My 10 year old daughter is currently (0925 CST) in surgery here in Dallas for a correction of a congenital defect in her chest. The surgeon, who is a believer, doesn't foresee any complications, but I ask for your prayers that God's hand would guide the surgeon and his team, and that Honor's healing in the hospital (4-5 days) and additional time would pass quickly, and there would be no complications, so she can be back on her feet in time for Christmas.

A quick prayer for her parents would also be appreciated.
Bill Burns said:
My 10 year old daughter is currently (0925 CST) in surgery here in Dallas for a correction of a congenital defect in her chest. The surgeon, who is a believer, doesn't foresee any complications, but I ask for your prayers that God's hand would guide the surgeon and his team, and that Honor's healing in the hospital (4-5 days) and additional time would pass quickly, and there would be no complications, so she can be back on her feet in time for Christmas.

A quick prayer for her parents would also be appreciated.

Father God
I just ask that you be with Bill and His family as His Little Girl goes in for surgery, I pray that you just guide the surgeons hands and that you give comfort to all concerned, I pray for a healing and guick recovery for Bills Daughter and that she will be up and about in no time.
Amen
Thank you, Jack for your prayer.

It's 8PM CST on Sunday evening. The surgery went well, but we have had some rough times, balancing necessary post-op movement with pain management. She was not able to get out of bed until yesterday. We went of off the morphine pump today onto oral meds, but she has been experiencing bouts of nausea, which doesn't let the oral meds do their job, if you know what I mean.

We were originally shooting for a Monday check-out, but now we are looking at Tuesday, hopefully. Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers. For you parents out there, there is no feeling like the one where your child is going through difficulty, and you know that it is for the best.

In this Christmas season, and with what I am experiencing with my child, it is amazing that God would allow His only Son to die, in order for us mortals to accept His Son's sacrifice, in order to make us acceptable to live eternally in the sinless presence of God.
Hello everyone
Would you please keep my wife in prayer as she will be having her knee replacment surgery to replace the fualty knee that was installed a year ago, she has had nothing but problems with her artifical knee ever since it was put in and hasn't been able to sleep well for almost a year now. We went to another doctor to get a second opinion on the fist knee that was put in and his response was WOW!!! I can't believe this guy calls himself a doctor. Anyways I hate to she my loving wife in so much pain and have often asked the Lord to allow me to bear her pain for her as I would glady do so, please pray that this will be an end to her pain and the start of her being able to sleep at night and to enjoy walking again.
thank you and God Bless
Jack
Jack,

I saw it was just last April that she had the original surgery. I will definitely pray for this surgeon to have the skills for this knee replacement to go well, and for your wife to have as little pain as possible during her rehab.

Bill
Well, this is the first time I have asked for prayer from my fellow DGer's. My son Andrew has been struggling with stomache problems. I am hurting as well as my wife we have no idea what is wro0ng with him and there is nothing that we can do right now for him. Last week we rushed to the ER at Childrens hospital in Pittsburgh and they found nothing. I do not know how much more of this I can take or my wife. last week I lost it here at work and i feel that i am there again. Please pray for healing in my sons life but also a peace that is in mine right now as well as my wife.

i will try to keep you all up dated as i find more out. Just Remember this little guy is already playing DG with his dad and I don't want to lose that with him.

Thanks,

Dave
Dave, I have and I will continue to pray for your son, that the docs can find an assignable cause to your little one's pain, and that it will be a quick fix so that he can get out throwing with you again. I also pray that God will grant you (and your wife) a peace that transcends understanding.
Dave
I know how awesome it is to have your son play this game we love so much with us. I also VERY MUCH understand the frustrations a father feels when it comes to his child. Life is never more perfect than when I am playing golf with my son. I also only get to see him during summer and Christmas and there are times when i miss him so bad it hurts and I lose it often, whether or not I am at work or wherever frankly does not matter.
I will pray for you brother for a peace in you and your wifes lives. I pray for a healing in your son, Jesus has a healing power beyond all comprehension. And I also pray for wisdom to the doctors to diagnose the problem and take care of it. You will be playing golf again with your son before you know it.
God's peace be with you Dave
Danny Z

Keep us updated, your not alone in this by a long shot. A lot of people care and especially Jesus.

david sloboda said:
Well, this is the first time I have asked for prayer from my fellow DGer's. My son Andrew has been struggling with stomache problems. I am hurting as well as my wife we have no idea what is wro0ng with him and there is nothing that we can do right now for him. Last week we rushed to the ER at Childrens hospital in Pittsburgh and they found nothing. I do not know how much more of this I can take or my wife. last week I lost it here at work and i feel that i am there again. Please pray for healing in my sons life but also a peace that is in mine right now as well as my wife.

i will try to keep you all up dated as i find more out. Just Remember this little guy is already playing DG with his dad and I don't want to lose that with him.

Thanks,

Dave
Just a breif update. Andrew has an appointment this morning at 10am with the GI doc from Childrens here in Pittsburgh.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968