www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Just got this email from Discraft. Sounds like it will be quite a disc.

Tame The Longest Course:

ESP™ Force™

The rumors are true: the FORCE will be making its debut at the PDGA National Tour kickoff event this weekend. The wide-rimmed, sleek-profiled Force is the fastest disc on -- or off -- the planet and will help players achieve a new level of distance potential. It's overstable and intended for experienced players who throw with power. Watch it take flight at the Memorial presented by Discraft, March 6-8.

FORCE arrives at retailers next week!

ESP Force
Stability: 2.0
Weight range: 170-174

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

definitely a very fast disc. I saw a local discraft pro (Kevin tomasitis) huking his two prototypes at Rolling Hills on sunday. Nice flight! looking forward to trying one out!
I think so.... is the answer to the first ?, haven't had the chance to compare the two. The big arms that I observed throwing the "force" commented how stable they were...if that helps any
The Force is a little more stable than the Force...
We already have them in our store.

www.lsdiscs.net
it's out i saw it at a store today
It is very comparable to the pro destroyer in stability and similar as well in distance. Seems to be another quality disc from Discraft!
The one I tried was suprisingly beefy. I only threw it 3-4 times and never tried to give it anny but it flew well on low hyzer lines as well as long straight shots with decent fade. More overstable than the pulse I threw it with.
Got one today, seems a hair more stable than the Destroyer. I still prefer my Pro D, but the moment the Force comes out in FLX plastic, SOLD!
It is slower than a destroyer.
came in the mail on friday and i love it. Awesome for sidearm drives and big D for those big armed backhand throwers

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968