www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

hey everyone tells me it is funner to play in the snow is that true

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Playing in the snow is a unique experience & depending on your attitude it's a lot of fun.
Nascar Dave said:
we're just lucky in Texas, especially when you consider your entire attire changes, from shoes to boots, t-shirts to coats etc etc etc
but then on the flip side, y'all don't have to worry about trying to play in 105 temps in July and August, that really is NO FUN

for sure!! when I got to play outside Taos a few weeks ago I couldnt help but think of how nice it was as far as a change from the blistering heat we get down here. every winter I remember why I love Texas though.
Yeddie VanHalen said:

Playing in the snow is a unique experience & depending on your attitude it's a lot of fun.
That looks like playable conditions !!!!!
Snow is great fun. You need to play an ice bowl sometime.
Playing in the snow isn't much different than playing in the rain or windy days. As far as more fun i would say that it is as much fun but the key is to have fun. I enjoy this sport so much that weather doesn't deter me from going out to have fun and get better
No snow in Western Aus, unless we get freakish weather conditions, and even then it only falls in the country areas.

I dont think i'd like playing in the snow.
snow rounds can be great. some of my fondest rounds occurred in heavy snow with chains draped in snow dampening our favorite sound!

however.....come late March in Michigan after months of inclement weather I am always eager for the better weather!!!!
it's cold and wet and you have to get dressed up like the mitchelin man but golf in any weather's a hoot really.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968