www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Just picked up a new(old) fujifilm FINEPIX Z from a friend for $10!! posting gear,etc;
(my disc collection is slowly growing, started back at the end of march)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tags: Bags, Disc, Golf

Views: 0

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sweet dude. 10 bucks isn't bad at all. I'll probably be getting some pics up after the Holidays !... Still working on getting the ms's to realize how much disc golf stuff I need for Christmas ... lol
yeah... most of collected plastic is from the drink at the local course, only keep what's unmarked return the marked, for the most part. I hoping my family to give me cash for Christmas, So much plastic & accessories to get.
theres no snow there? haha and i think you could see those pics from a space station!
Oh there most definitely is, that first picture was actually taken on Thanksgiving day in sterling heights at River Bend park using my grandmas camera.
Tuesday during glow we cleared all the pads, 4 hour round, 4 people... multiple pads had 8+ inches of snow, not to mention the harsh wind. needless to say, i can't wait for spring to roll back around. But the snow covered trees are a sight to see.
winter blows, my scores drop by atleast 10 strokes......atleast the samething happens to most everyone else in the winter league!
Yeah distance definitely has taken a beating, not to meation the slick pads... so i have recently been experimenting with a little more hop in my run up, stay away from slippage... if you notice in all pro's run ups they all have a hop, some like brinster and mcintee are more noticeable than others, but it will be taking some time to get use to it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968