www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Just wondering if anyone has had their bag stolen. I woke up this morning and someone broke into my car and broke my trunk release to get into my trunk and stole my Revolution Bag. It is the only thing stolen from my car. So if anyone in Wisconsin who sees a Black/Gray Revolution Backpack and/or discs with Sleepy written on the bottom please contact me or the Greenfield Police Department.

Tags: Bag, Stolen

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

YUP
2006 in Dallas at the course, left bag out of my site for a minute, and it was gone.
Revolution Carolina bag, 20+ discs all say "Ben Calhoun 734-883-4408 #16000" mostly Star drivers, buzz's, rhynos and challengers. Also a digital camera with pics from 20 courses that cannot be replaced, and my spare car keys and some cash. Quad shocks even. The bag was blue/grey. Taken in early July 2006.
That is lame! Some people's children!!
That is just awful! I hope you/or someone finds your bag. Unfortunately my place got broke into a few years ago and about $900 worth of gardening equip was stolen and the bad thing is that it was someone who knew me! Bad Apple. Thank goodness for all the good apples I know! I leave my dog out at night now!
Are you kidding me?

My bag was stolen from my car at the first Wham Bam over at Sussex Bowl. It "reappeared" in the parking lot of the disc golf course just before the second round. A fellow golfer almost ran over it. They took my putters, cell phone and some miscellaneous items (smokes, gum, chapstick and nail clippers). The bag and all the discs were easily over $200 so I don't know what to make of it.

Ended up winning the tournament (first sanctioned win) and winning the grand prize in the raffle (Chainstar Basket).

I'll pay attention to people around the course here.
sorry to hear about the misfortune-- at tourneys i leave my bag lyin around all over the place and hav enever had a problem- its sad to think of golfers screwing over other golfers like this... but you know one day one of your friends is gonna see some schmo throwin that ce firebird with the name all inked out on the back that looks just like yours (or sportin your stolen bag!) and theyll put the pieces together and that person will be shunned from the dg community. ive heard of peeps finding discs and selling them to "play it again". i also had a friend whos car got broken in to and the discs were the only thing they left!
Bag taken in 2001 in Ann Arbor from my locked vehicle. Bag was the only thing stolen. Many powder pink Cyclones taken in that one. Only have about 3 left.
Luckly all the discs were winter discs, but became kinda fond of a few. The big part for me is stuff inside the bag I have had since I first started playing and my lucky mini that I have used for every tourney for the past 5 years. (I'm kinda weird about stuff like that) Well I am about to call Play It Again Sports to give them a heads up.
My friend Pip went to Nevada for a few months without his bag; he came back to find that his entire bag had been sold to Play It Again Sports by a so-called friend of his who was suppose to be dyeing a few of the discs!!! Unreal!!! Maybe they should check ID in relation to the plastic being offered . . .
There are a couple of shady characters at the local course that are always trying to sell or trade plastic that they have found on the course, usually with names and numbers still on them!
Eric mccabe had his bag stolen over this winter in texas. They broke into his truck and stole his disc golf bag, but left his golf clubs?!?!? Stupid thief I guess. Golf clubs are typically a lot more expensive.
That sucks. Having been the victim of similar crime, I commiserate with you. Trying to get into someone's head to figure out why they do it is useless. When my stuff was stolen, I think they thought it was a laptop or something. Hopefully they will find the idiot. I am sorry that happened to you. It is such a violation of your personal space.
Will do Travis. That sucks man. Karma will get that prick who stole it.
I had my car broken into in Detroit near Comerica Park. The only thing the stole were; about 40 country cds (don't think they will like toby keith), pair of prescription sunglasses (hope they have the same eyes as me), and my check book (which was canceled the next morning.) so they got pretty much nothing, if they were smart i had my bag and 40 discs in the back. Good thing we don't have any courses in the inner cities!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968