www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Just wondering if anyone has had their bag stolen. I woke up this morning and someone broke into my car and broke my trunk release to get into my trunk and stole my Revolution Bag. It is the only thing stolen from my car. So if anyone in Wisconsin who sees a Black/Gray Revolution Backpack and/or discs with Sleepy written on the bottom please contact me or the Greenfield Police Department.

Tags: Bag, Stolen

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I had my golf clubs stolen in high school out of my trunk. It just blows. People that resort to stealing from other people should be dragged into an alley and shot.
Sounds like a lot of theft around detroit (and people who live there but wasnt stolen there-me). what a shocker.
Monzcka-I have a "candy" pink cyclone from 1999 mdgo finals, unthrown. could be for sale if you are looking for more ..7 years later!
I've had my stuff ripped off twice from a car.

The first time was from my friend’s pick up truck in my office parking lot. There was no place to stash the stuff so I just left it on the passenger seat and then came out 30 minutes later and the lock was busted and the bag was gone. I reported it to the police out of courtesy just so that they knew there was someone casing our lot.

The other time was after I played an evening round and parked on the street to go to a St. Patty's Day block party. I came back and my cars lock was busted and they got my stuff including my hundred dollar Adidas Copa Mundial turf cleats.

Now if I leave stuff in my car, I empty the bag leaving it wide open and sprinkle the discs on the seat and floor so the perp can see that there is nothing of value.
yeah,don't leave anything showing in detroit,maybe any big city or anywhere. 11:00 at night working as a stagehand in detroit. a workmates jeep was stolen. it was a soft top w/fancy wheels and a laptop and some other stuff inside. poor innocent guy from grand rapids.the parking lot attendants had recently left for the night and opened the gates. my house was cleaned out once the only time my girlfriend and i were working all night. it leaves you with a feeling of being invaded and a mystery as to who did it.
hey Ben, which course were you playing at the time, or was it somewhere besides at a park? I know alot of the golfers here in DFW and it'd help if I knew which course it happened at
only took once for me to install an alarm. I also customized my bag a bit with some paint markers .

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968