www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

DISCTIONARY, an informative book that introduces and defines words specific to the game, resulting from the game and surrounding the game of disc golf, like the word DISCTIONARY itself.

Here's the details - submit any and all words that are NEWLY CREATED WORDS to be included in a fun and ficticious book for all disc golfers, "The Disctionary 2008, Disceditied by Disceditor". This will be an informative book that introduces and defines words specific to the game, resulting from the game and surrounding the game of disc golf, like the word DISCTIONARY itself. PLEASE, when submitting words include the word, the definition and an example of the word used in a sentence and MOST OF ALL make certain that all submissions are appropriate the the rules of the site. now for the disclaimer - anyone submitting a word to "The Disctionary 2008, Disceditied by Disceditor" is allowing "The Disctionary 2008, Disceditied by Disceditor" full and unobligated use of any submissions within "The Disctionary 2008, Disceditied by Disceditor" the "Disctionary" group/forum or any other usage by "The Disctionary 2008, Disceditied by Disceditor". All submitters, by doing so are allowing "The Disctionary 2008, Disceditied by Disceditor" full and unobligated permission to print, relay or convey that submission without any compensation to the submitter other than crediting the submission to their name, if that is the choice of the submitter. All submissions become property of "The Disctionary" 2008, Disceditied by "Disceditor", "The Disctionary 2008, Disceditied by Disceditor", "Disctionary", "the-disc-tion-ary.com", "Craig Prime", "michiganartist", "godiscn.com", "the-disc-tion-ary.net", "lil charlie bishop" and so on and so on and so on until you get tired of me telling you that I own any and all ficticious words that you post, once thay are posted and appear in print. SO LET'S START SUBMITTING ! have fun, think about what you submit and most of all, keep it appropriate for anyone to read. BE CREATIVE, IT"S FUN !

Views: 166

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Fluffer Nutter - an approach or putt that requires you have zero speed left on the disc when it goes in (it dies in the basket). Usually a hyzer shot.
godiscn - that's what we do we're not doing something that we have to do for daily survival, "we godiscn"
Shire = When your disc enters deep vegetation.
Aiming Fluid = chilled beer in the bag for a casual round when used correctly, improve ones ability to see the hidden line.
Discoriented ---- A state of mind in which you cannot make up your mind on which disc to throw. The player may take several trips back to the bag before actually executing a throw....this is known as being discoriented.
Two by four = When putting for a deuce , miss it and then miss the comeback. It feels like getting hit with a 2 by 4 . Ouch !
AIMING FLUID- of course your favorite frosty beverage.
If I had some more aiming fluid, i might have made that putt.
COLONEL CLANK- Driiling the top of the basket, usually the number plate.
Nice putt, colonel clank.
AIRCRAFT CARRIER- That one tee pad that everyone slips on.
I always slip off the end of that aircraft carrier.
FISO means F*** IM STILL OUT ...hey john dont throw im fiso ,dont wanna screw your golf karma
Grand trap means a sand bunker that is more grass than sand.....damn my disc woulda skipped up to the basket but it hit the grand trap
QUICKSAND....quicksand is a mental state where you either are trying to hard to play well or you get desperate to make up strokes and you end up making more mistakes thus adding to your problem...i was 1 stroke back when i fell into quicksand last week.
INCEST SHOT....thats where the disc is in the basket but shouldnt be!!!!....justin had a incest shot yesterday,his disc hit 2 trees and went in
TREENIED ....when your disc hits a tree or branch and gets swatted to the ground
i love the sony bono that is perfect
COURSE MAINTAINANCE.....when your disc takes off a branch or spruce top while being treenied

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968