www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

if so how did/do you like it?

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i have one, for me it flew like a brick, no glide at all, i didnt like it at all, and something ells i noticed about it,. it bounced off the chains alot, i mean litterly bounced off the chains, it is real rubberry feeling which i thought would make it grab the chains but did not seam to be the case for me, it would some times hit the chains and almost apear to fold and spring out, and mine was a 175 gram so it wasnt that is was to light, but thats just my opinion
I have one and it is a good putter, not my go to putter but I will throw it on occasion. I know a guy that swears by his gummy Ju Ju, its like he has remote control on the thing.
I use a JuJu for my main putter and for 100 ft approach shots. DC must not have figured out how to throw them and was probably trying to putt with a Supreme JuJu. They have excellent glide and hold the line you put them on. If you are wanting to use one as a putter, get the Power Line or Fushion Line plastic. It is harder plastic than the Supreme. The Supreme are one of the floppiest putters out on the market. Because of this floppyness they don't make great putters. Instead they are great for upshots.
your right, mine is the supreme juju its like rubber, and believe me i really wanted this disc to be the bomb for me, and for the record, i havent tried one in any other plastics, and here again this was just my experience, as we all know what doesnt work for some, can work great for someone else, for example my go to putter is the dga steady ed blunt gumbputter, ive found im in a minority group for fans of this putter, lol , but for me, its the bomb !! but when it comes to whether to buy a disc or not, my motto has always been buy it and try it , if you dont like it add it to the wall or the backup pile, trade it etc, lol, i guess thats why i have over 400 discs in my collection, to my wifes chagrin, by the way were have you been, we miss ya in the chatroom
Definitely use only for approach shots. It is one of the most understable putters I have thrown. I thew this as my approach before my Gateway days. It is a great disc for grenades too.
yes, I threw one away
ok well im wanting somthing like my avair X but a little gummy and suggestions?
DJ you should try my SSS Warlock from gateway... its like a firm eraser, and even has a great grip when wet. next time you see me i will let you ty it out.
I would say a SSS Wizard. It is more stable than the Warlock and it stays in the chains a little better IMO.
thanks nate

p.s. how were the flips last night?
nice and windy and rainy LOL!!!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968