www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I will start with my collectable Mini set that is Glow with "Steady" Ed wearing a Gangster Hat on the stamp, There is 7 to this set all glow Wham-o mini's with each in a different color stamp and one in black with gold stamp..This is 1 of 4 complete sets that were from Ed in Lakeport Ca......Have Fun Everyone..BT

Views: 0

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hootie said:
Is there much of a collectors market for minis? Whats the most valuable mini going around, and how much would one be worth in mint condition?
In my opinion, the most valuable mini is a glow set in the pack from the late 1960s or early 70s, not sure of the exact date. Made by whamo, I have seen the 2 mini pack go for over $400.00.
Nice work Bucci, I have an Japanese Ultimate Frisbee. It is one of my most favorite Discs. I will add a picture of it on your page.

Kazuhiko Gomibuchi said:

It introduces a part of my collection. A part of the collection falls at the left of the photograph.
The photograph at the center is a photograph when fighting against Germany in the world championship of the ultimate done in Japan.
The under is my work.
Upper right Disc is Disc actually used in the world championship of ultimate.
We had a 1984? Amazing Dr. Rick mini, mint, until my dog ate it.
Very COOL indeed!
Ben,

The "Amazing Dr Rick" Lander mini came out after the 1988 WDGC, where Rick Voakes winning score in Masters was less than John Ahart's winning score in Open. They may have played the same courses, but not at the same time, so their scores are not directly comparable, but it was still an impressive feat.

Dr.Rick is really a charming person. Of course Sylvia. At Japan Open, I got Mini from him.
It is an important commemorative gift for me.

Bill Burns said:
Ben,

The "Amazing Dr Rick" Lander mini came out after the 1988 WDGC, where Rick Voakes winning score in Masters was less than John Ahart's winning score in Open. They may have played the same courses, but not at the same time, so their scores are not directly comparable, but it was still an impressive feat.
there is 2 versions the 1st 1 has vokaes anyone interested in the pair?

Bill Burns said:
Ben,

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968