www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

ace number one is in the bag! ive been playing since october 08, i never though it would come so soon!! it was at the sinks chattanooga on hole 14. short to short. this particular hole is one of two kryptonite holes for me. the other is hole 6. im so stoked! i threw my monarch 175g with a hyzer flip. the -4 stability gave it a slow turn to the right even after it flipped up. it was a beautiful line drive that never even got higher than my chest. the disk was only about 3/4 of the way through its high speed turn when it slammed into the chains! it was glorious!!! one of my close friends was playing with me and three others, it ended up being quite an event! i cant wait to hit the course again!

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

now do yourself a favor and take it out of your bag.... trust me, its worth more to look at down the road, then it is to talk about what it was after you've lost it down the road, although my brother kept his ace buzzz in his bag and sure enough got another w/ it , soon after it was lost tho. Ive got both my last two ace discs on the wall or in the stash , my first is regretfully not there
that is actually exactly what i was about to ask!! wow! retire and replace it, or continue to use it... thanks man! huge help!!
yup, buy a replica
for the replacement i will get the same weight, but for consistency will i need to get the same color and stamp?
mentally that will probably help

speshelj said:
for the replacement i will get the same weight, but for consistency will i need to get the same color and stamp?
congats man ive been playing since august 08 and i have 2 under my belt. it feels good

super h

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968