www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

anyone have any creative ideas for making your own baskets?

Views: 37

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

looks like an awesome cheap way to set up a little private course
12 2 foot lengths of chian ,$27. bolts,nuts,&washers,$5. fence stake,$4. having you own homemade basket,pricless.it turned out well. catches even better than i expected.thanks again discnut for your great idea!i'll try to post some pics later today.
Thats awesome!!! Glad I could help.
pics!?
How about some kind of disc-return system (Bowling)? For th lazy putting practicer..

here they are. on the underside i used a soup can and screwed it upside down and smashed it around my stake so it wouldnt wobble. i did this so i could use my existing stakes that my pvc tones we on saving on the cost.
full veiw of basket
Attachments:
lol its called a boomerang ben!!! haha
another
Attachments:
Looks good,thanks for the pics

i just finished #14 and i have a machlite put out on 8 and move it to 11 when we take our break on 9 so that 16 targets at mackenzie park . last sunday there where 10 DGers (including nascar dave)just hearing them gave me a real good feeling inside and i had to confess to my group that thats why i made them for . The castaways now have 18 baskets but there in storage till tournament days . so if you feel like discgolfing in hawaii and want something to aim for other then trees , be sure to give me a haler and i'll try and set up the course for a great round . aloha !
I made this one out of scrap wood that I had around the house and brought some chains at Home Depot and got a laundry basket at the dollar store. It doesn't look good but its great for practice putting.
Attachments:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968