www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Greetings fellow chuckers!

My wife Colleen and I, ( being Geoff) are travelling across Canada March 31st from PEI to BC! We are looking for all the courses we can play along the way. If anybody has a favourite course, home course, personal course, intercourse....let us know. We are looking to get into as many holes as possible. WOO HOO! I love disc golf innuendos! Contact us here, or at themicmacs@yahoo.ca to let us know where we can play along the way!
Cheers!
Geoff and Colleen.

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This page of mine is no longer current, but it's still up on the ODGC web site. It should give you some Canadian course leads... It never got migrated over to the new look of our site but still has some unique content.

http://www.odgc.ca/dglinks.html

In Ottawa, we don't install our Camp Fortune course (which is actually in Chelsea, QC) until early to mid-April, as it's on a ski hill. When we put it in, the last of the snowboarders should still be on what's left of their runs. Check the ODGC forum for more install dates, or just contact me, as we'll know more the closer we get.

Contact the Montreal guys at www.adgm.ca for info on when they'll be playing their temp courses, and they can also give you leads to a few courses in Quebec City.

~Splash~
Thanks Splash.

You are a wealth of knowledge. I read in your other contact that you are associated with PDGA Canada?
Green Man
Canmore is a must Play if its still there, great to play with you guys in Amherst!
i know winnipeg has a few courses.one east center and another n.e.yosh is right about pender 25+ year shrine and (ithink) the only western 27 with mostly poleholes
Hey guys, thanks for the updates. Where in WinterPeg are the courses does anybody know? I wil most surely be playing Canmore, and Pender when the become reality. I have played both and I cant wait to do it again. Any other sugestions, keep them coming.

Peace!
GreenMan
i know this is prolly too late but peg courses are marion at archibald(in pdga directory) and just north of lagmodiere and gateway.think youll make the gibsons course?im going on tour on thurs
B.A. Varrie in Ontario is sweet, open park setting with mowed grass, a 550' off a CLIFF shot, a river..
Have to play Pender Isle, in BC just to say you played on an island.
Yo Whitler,
Good luck in Cali!
Geoff & Colleen...have a great trip!!
I'm sooooooo jealous.
Hello Geoff and Colleen. My husband and I did the reverse trip.... or close to it. When we moved from BC, to Ontario we did it by way of nearly every course from the Island to Ontario. A one month trip... and got engaged along the way. A really great trip. I would say we loved nearly all the courses... trouble picking just one.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968