www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Tell everyone about your black putter.

Mine is a Soft Challenger with a 2007 Am Worlds Stamp on it. It also has some nifty thumb grooves that I created from hitting trees and testing the putter's "Soft"ness. I also have a Black Champion Aviar that I used for a while.

Tags: black, putter, your

Views: 13

Replies to This Discussion

Well, I tried using a black putter the other day, but it just didn't feel right. However, my usual day-glo yellow putter does have a black stamp...
AJ,

I don't have a black putter. May I still be in the club? Is there an advantage to having a putter that is black, or is it a cool thing to do (like in golf, certain groups only use white tees as colored ones are for hackers kinda thing)? Do I need a black putter?
My Moms maiden name is Black...does that count
I carry two black putters. My main putter is a Supersoft Wizard, black with a silver HukLab tri-Fly stamp. I use this mainly inside of the 10m circle. My newest black putter is a chalky black Magic with a silver Sun King Disc Sports stamp. This is for longer runs and some approaching.
Black Challenger is all I putt with. I can't believe someone created a club for people who use black putters. I don't know why I like black putters so much, but I have used a black putter ever since I switched from Aviars to Challengers, that was about two years ago.

I primarily putt with a 2005 Brent Hambrick (BHMO) black Challenger. The stamp is gold foil and it looks great. I only have one backup though. My first black putter was a 2006 BHMO black Challenger ghost stamp. In 2007 the BHMO just had red challengers and I was really disapointed. I like my black Challengers brand new, as soon as it starts to get worn I will replace it.

I have a deal going right now with another local golfer who is in to black Challengers. He likes em beat up, so I give him beat black Challengers and he'll give me new ones.

If anyone has any 2004-2005-2006 BHMO challengers I will pay cash...
175g Black Aviar P&A, '80's

175g Chalky Black Wizards

175g KC Pro Aviar

bunch of 175g Black EliteX soft Challengers

I'm not using any of these right now though. All of the putters in my bag are RED (as are ALL of the other discs in my bag). Red Star Aviar P&A, Red Star Aviar Driver, Red KC Pro Aviar
my Primary putter is a 1080 Radius Short Range with a stock stamp.
and Secondary is a Gateway Warlock with a Cotton Pickin' Flyers Stamp
Both Black with a Gold stamp of course.
I have 4 black soft challangers in my bag. can't putt with anything else.
I use a black aviar with the Gentlemans Club Challenge stamp, I also use a clear Challenger with a black San Diego Aces stamp.
I like how the black putter feels warm in the sunlight.

Thanks for starting this club AJ.
I wish I had a black putter, does that count? i use soft magnets and haven't seen them in black. I bought 3 on ebay last year but they ended up being regular magnets (bad ebay auction!). I sold two but have one left. Anyone want a black magnet? I do have a black XS though.
I have a couple of Black Pro Aviars !!!!
How much??? :)

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968