www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

ok im not asking what is better the ROC or the BUZZZ. i am asking cause i have recently made the switch from BUZZZ to ROC and i have a problem with flippig the roc over a little bit and i was wondering if differnt plastics made them more stable or not? cause all i have thrown is dx and kc pro.

-short shorts

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Champion heavy Roc's are more stable. way more stable than the DX.
mine does that too. put more hyzer on it at release & it will fly flat, straight & long.
A new Rancho ROC even in dx plastic is not going to flip when thrown flat! What I see often is people power griping a ROC and tugging the sh!t out of it, most likely due to the rim depth. Take a look at Feldberg's description of the modified fan grip and give that a shot.And remember, I'm not only a member of the "Fan grip your ROC club for men, I'm also the president"!
The KC roc's are nice because u can beat them into different degrees of flippiness. I'll take three 180gr KC rocs {1 new--1 a little beat--1 kinda beat} use them in a situation as needed. You can even roll a beat rock with good success. My buzz will flip in a strong headwind........ even new ones ???
Ever thrown a Original Super Roc ?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968