www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

...that carries 10 different Teerex's in his bag. He swears that the Teerex is the greatest disc ever. He has one that is so beat up yet it successfully performs many functions for him. I have started calling him Mr. Teerex.

Do you have a friend that is a disc dork too?

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

One of our mates has six blue DX Archangels (all similar weight), and he swears they all fly different!
I guess its all about getting comfortable with the plastic!

Firebirds rock!
Wow DX Archangel??
I'm a BUZZZ dork
im a gummy beast dork, nothing else goes as far for me, as far as dorky friends in disc golf, check out my pictures on my home page, the first one is my buddy dan ( the paper boy ) berry, it shows him sporting his times reporter paper delivery bag that he uses for his disc golf bag, lol it doesnt get much dorkier than that !! you can also checkout the second page of my comment wall for a cool story anout dan and his bag and how he got his obviouse nickname - paper boy
Yep, he loves the Archangels..... DX gets beat up too quick for my liking.
i have a Gummy beast that i carry but i rarely throw it. I have a Star Beast that I can crush. Wanna buy a gummy beast?
I myself carry three Star Wraiths and three TeeRex's (2 Star, 1 CFR). Not as much of a disc dork, but getting there;-) Oh, I also carry three Rocs at all time (1 DX, 1 KC Pro, and 1 Super), and four Aviars (3 DX, and 1 Star). So I guess that could label me as a disc dork.
I know a guy that just about all he throws are Sidewinders....Even putts with one....If there was ever a sidewinder only tourney he would def. win!!!
Your not dorky enough for one disc though.
yes they carry like thirty of the same disc, how ironic, i only carry two dragons, and leopard, the rest are all indivual. and i only got ten.
I have friends that have multiples of the same disc, but not 10 of the same disc and that is all that is thrown. That seems a little overboard.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968