www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

...that carries 10 different Teerex's in his bag. He swears that the Teerex is the greatest disc ever. He has one that is so beat up yet it successfully performs many functions for him. I have started calling him Mr. Teerex.

Do you have a friend that is a disc dork too?

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No, but I am! It's not that I have several of the same disc in my bag. I have several backups and have tried or bought just about every disc the big two make and quite a few form the smaller companies. I'm also a bag dork! FIVE bags! two Revo. Carolina bags, Phenix bag, Gorilla boys Kong, and Latitude 64 bag. After intense disc therapy. I decided I didn't need a disc for every hole, just every other hole plus my "I don't care if I loose them" discs. Hey..... does your buddy want to sell a Teerex!........NOoooooooooo
They all fly different huh... says something for innova's quality control... *Cough*
I always hear people talking about how consistent Discraft is, well I just lost my FLX drone that I have had for almost 2 yrs. its flown the same and reliable all the time. now I got another one same color same wt, this thing is unreliable and unpredictable. May have to switch back to my Gator!
1. I never said anything about discraft,
2. Your NEW flx drone is just that NEW beat it up a little and it should fly just like your old one, just because it is flx doesn't mean it's flight characteristics will not change over time.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968