www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

...don't try to fix it. Why's my profile all weirded out now? I liked it better how it was before. What does anyone else think? The new look...better or worse?

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I believe that this is due to a complete upgrade of the network functionality. I am still in China and unable to spend much time on it until next week, sorry.

I will check this out, though, yet tonight - from Hong Kong.
Yeah...i dont know what happened either and was shocked. I DO NOT like the new pic window onnthe front page!
NOT GOOD.
The profile does not need to be front and center. There's a ton of white space all around that's being wasted in that profile window section. The questions and your answers in the profile don't align very well, making it hard to read.
Also, the pics don't need to be there so big and imposing.
I liked it the way it was before.
One of the benefits of using the service I am using for this is that is is constantly being upgraded. Sometimes we don't like the changes at once. Sometimes we get used to them, sometimes we end up linking them better. Often, things we don't like get "fixed" in the next upgrade. One this is sure, and that is that what we can do in this network will be constantly changing, and mostly for the better. Especially one of the changes coming in, I think, April, will let individuals do a lot more personalizing with their My Bags.
Just when I was thinking that pages couldn't load any slower they u...p....g....r.....a......d..........e............d

i agree that we'll all get used to to the new layout but by the time i get from my profile to my favorite group they will have upgraded 4 more times.
Funny. Thanks for the humor! :)

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968