www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I Think id have to go with my Roc. no matter what shot if i throw this disc it will get there super straight flyer holds any line i put it on anny or hyzer and really good for the right turn doglegs if you can figure out the turnover. its the most beat disc in my bag and will continue to be until it just cant fly anymore.

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My favorite disc to throw and the one I have the most success with is the Champion Viking. I played with the TN state champion, my brother, his friend and we all pulled out Chmp Vikings more than once during the round. I even grazed a moving car with mines the other day. I never fear to pull that disc out!!
champion gummy beast !!! it was what i got my 1st ace with and is still the longest flying disc i have, be it forehand or backhand shots, my 1st ace one is hanging on my office wall but still have on in the bag, if i loose it i dont know what ill do cause i have at least 8 other standard champion ones and none of them fly like the gummy ones do
Has anyone mentioned a Buzzz yet??? ;)
I love my CRO.. its my go to mid, perfect for hyzer up shots.
The Buzzz generated some buzz early in the thread with quite a few mentions. It has since been quite idle as nearly every other disc on the planet (other than some of the holy-god-I-can't-believe-people-actually-throw-that discs) has received at least one vote. Roc and Buzzz it seems have generated the most positive comments. Understandably so, as I would guess most pros would list one of those 2 first, based on their allegiance.
What's a FAVORTIE disc anyways? LOL
FAVORTIE n. 1. an inconsequential typographical error see also favorite
My Tye Dyed Beast because it can fly
Avenger FLX. I've had about 8 avengers now, about 4 flx plastic, 2 esp and a couple z's. Have always loved the avenger and have been carrying one since they came out. The flx plastic is no doubt my favorite, and there's no better, more predictable throw for me then an anhyzer with a decently beat up flx avenger. Anybody else love this disc?
Also the surge flx is starting to compete with that spot, but i tend to often accidentally throw it a little too high because of the wider rim on it.
midrange:buzz flx 177
putter:challenger flx 171
Star Aviar 175g
If things go well, I make 18 putts and several approch shots with it each round. I use it more than any other disc in my bag.
the star tee rex. I love the Roc (most people do) but I can do so much with a teerex. I normally carry 3 or 4 in my bag. Funny, each one flys a little different. Love the tee rex but only star plastic
First Run Goblin.

I know very few people throws this mold but for me it is money when I need to hit a small window to get to the green.

Mine has the champion star stamp, is very beat and is great for slight hyzers, straight shots or turnovers from 80 to 270 feet. It has been in the bag for 3 yrs or so (ever since they were released) and I've made many incredible par saves with it. Anyone who has played with me on long wooded courses would have seen this disc being thrown again and again. At Paw Paw I think I threw this more times than my putter.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968