www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I Think id have to go with my Roc. no matter what shot if i throw this disc it will get there super straight flyer holds any line i put it on anny or hyzer and really good for the right turn doglegs if you can figure out the turnover. its the most beat disc in my bag and will continue to be until it just cant fly anymore.

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've actually got a meteor in my box of extras, you know what they say, so many discs so little time! Maybe I'll have to give it a try. I just have not found an approach disc that is more dependable that my Gator (champ 180g) super stable
Well, I'd prob have to go with a ESP BuZZZ, I'm a "new" thrower to the Buzzz, but I've already got an ace with it and know it will go (most of the time) wherever i throw it
It's been hard for me to go wrong with my Roc, but if I am being completely truthful about my favorite disc, I'd have to say it is my 1st Edition Super Color Discraft Challenger. That disc was a gift from Tha Man (Terry Calhoun) when I visited him in Ann Arbor a few years back...and if I am anywhere within about 125-150 feet of the basket, it does pretty-much whatever I want it do. That disc has bailed me out of a ton of trouble over the years, and if I need to make a clutch shot, I reach for my Challenger 99% of the time.
Driver: TeeRex-X, Destroyer, Wraith, and Roadrunner. Yep, all four of them and all max weight.

Favorite overall? KC Pro Roc
I throw the meteor but mostly just for wide anhyzers. It slowly took the spot in the bag from my stratus. I also rely very heavily on my Flick.
I do, I have a 170 white one that I throw and a 175 Black one that I putt with. I LOVE THEM.
i have a 173 wizard thats my go to putter i want to get more but my local Disc store just stopped carrying gateway discs
meteors rule...sort of!! great turn over or roller, or on an extreme hyser a pretty straight mid...unless there is wind. then i go with a beat in max weight drone. meteor just left bag because it is a touchy mid...just because it flips too easily.
predator...predator...predator!!! i have 4 in my bag. flx 169 for forehand, new 164 for tailwind, beat in 169 for nice helix distance throws, or the most predictable thumber, or skip thumber upshot, or the...!!!
must behave differently for everybody then... or maybe just when it is really beat in? my older one is starting to turn over some just now and i've been throwing it almost a year. weird! probably just good for my weak girl shot :)
I use the Warlock as my putter, which is very similar, and I love it. I'm too weak to throw it as a driver and get good distance though, although I'm sure someone stronger could get a nice line with it.
fight the buzzz buzz...everyone should pressure discraft to start making z drones!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968