www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I Think id have to go with my Roc. no matter what shot if i throw this disc it will get there super straight flyer holds any line i put it on anny or hyzer and really good for the right turn doglegs if you can figure out the turnover. its the most beat disc in my bag and will continue to be until it just cant fly anymore.

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That is a super sweet, super sick dye. You did put it on one of the most versitale discs that I have seen. Star Skeeters can get you out of a jam, or place you next to the basket.
Thunder! Thunder! Thundercats! Hooooooo!
my fav right now is champion starfire becuase i can throw sidearm or backhand with no problem
I think i would have to pick my Crystal Z Buzz for the shorter game but the fav in the bag is gotta be my beat up 175 Star Destroyer for the distance and speed, the wind also has little effect on it

I could say I like my FLX buzzz the most, or my trusty old Orc that I first learned to throw the x step backhand with. But I have to say. I really like my Star Destroyer the most. Its the first and only disc I've been able to throw 400' . When I really need to crank out some D I reach for this disc. If you don't have one yet get one! The Champ cfr discs are way too stable. stick with the star and you won't go wrong.

The Green one is the one in my bag!

Nibs
The stars will stay in your bag in the wind though....they become way to flippy.
The green star destroyer is starting to get a real nice S turn to it. I can see it getting too flippy eventually. I'd like to get the cfr one beat in so it flies like the star but they take so long to get beat in!
Driver: My champion leopard is my go to right know. I first bought it off ebay and used it when I was learning. I put it away for about a year and just got it back out a month ago. It’s doing every thing I want it to do.

Mid-Range: I have to go with my champion coyote. That disc will hold any line I put in. And for the hardest shot in DG (straight) it works like a champ.

Putter: A good old Aviar.

See ya out there.
The first run Z-XL is the most pure flying disc I ever threw. It would slowly flatten out through the course of its flight with some hyzer at the end.(doesnt snap over like some of the subsequent runs do). The water here in Phoenix gobbled up all of mine(My fault, not the discs)wish I had a stack of them.
Gaff
The Z XL has got to get some love. Mine is the go to disc when I have to get a straight low shot. Gotta give the XL some love.
I just did the same thing. I had tried all kind of mid's instead of my champion Leopard. But I just put it back in the bag. It is a great control disc for up shots. Flies with an anny that can turn around any obsticle! Although I really like my Blowfly's and Blunt Gumbputt's! Still have to vote for my Star destroyer though. It's awsome
Have to agree with the Buzz. Great all around disc!! I have a beat z plastic buzz that I know will do whatever I want it to do. Have been using some FLX buzz thru the fall and winter and love that new plastic. Light weight (170) to throw soft and controlled upshots.
Heavy weight (177) for when I really want to put my arm into it, hyzer, or throw sidearm approachs. Try this disc you won't be disappointed!

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968