www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I Think id have to go with my Roc. no matter what shot if i throw this disc it will get there super straight flyer holds any line i put it on anny or hyzer and really good for the right turn doglegs if you can figure out the turnover. its the most beat disc in my bag and will continue to be until it just cant fly anymore.

Views: 26

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Have you looked into ' Gateway South'
I'm not a very strong thrower. Just need to throw the Wizard or Warlock a little different then a driver, with a little more snap and a little higher. It needs to glide at the end of the it's flight, so some more height helps with the D
Just keep that Warlock level when throwing it higher...
What kind of Roc do you throw?
I throw a 9 time and a few usdgc .
fight the buzzz buzz...everyone should pressure discraft to start making z drones!!!
I throw one 11x KC Pro Roc 179g and one DX Roc 175g.
nah, it's good for more than just "weak girl" arms. One of my buddies here in Burlington has one he uses for 350+ hyzer flips. It's his favorite mid.
I used to carry 4 (2 soft/ss for putters and 2 med for short drivers). Now I have the 2 putters (1 soft, 1SSS) and 2 Warlocks as short drivers.
Hmm, a single favorite disc is tough. How about:
driver-Star Beast (I carry 3 right now, they get used for everything from long tailwind drives, to tight tunnel shots, to rollers)
mid-Element (these fly so straight, my game has improved since these came out)
putter-Wizard (putts, short drives, turnovers, hyzers, is there anything that can't be done with a Wizard)
It was once the ROC, but now I rarely reach for my ROC. I feel that I can play an entire round with a Crystal Buzz and a putter if I had to. The Buzz outdistances the ROC, and does hold a better line. I still have 5 ROCS in my bag, but only throw my USDGC star ROC once or twice each round.
that's very true... The Buzz does hold a better line. I throw Z for straight & hyzer, and a D for understable - or I'll THEN pull out my 10x KC Pro Roc.
my fav disc is a shark
can drive with it putt ,
make it turn over
a do every thing disc disc
try the shockwave from dga...its damn close to a z drone

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968