www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I Think id have to go with my Roc. no matter what shot if i throw this disc it will get there super straight flyer holds any line i put it on anny or hyzer and really good for the right turn doglegs if you can figure out the turnover. its the most beat disc in my bag and will continue to be until it just cant fly anymore.

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would have to go with you on that one. The Roc is definitely the most versital disc in my bag. Its still a pretty new KC Pro, but I have had a couple DX's that were beat and flew super nice! Its hands down the best disc ever!
I'm going to have to say my 11x KC Pro Gazelle works the same way for me... I love that disc!!! Wish I had a backup though. (-:
yeah back up discs are always good i just lost my 3 month old Pro Wraith just beat it in and lost it. but i have 3 stars to back it up with so im not really hurtin for a new one you know. i have a few different rocs in different stages of wear. my fav is my beat in KC Pro Roc it just feels really good and does whatever i tell it to.
Even though I could not live without my Roc, I would have to choose one of my drivers as my favorite disc. Yes my roc is versatile and reliable but it does not provide the excitment I get from some of my drives. It would be very hard for me to select just one driver. I love my first-run Champion Wraith for the pure distance I can get from my nice rips. I also could not survive w/o my Champion Beast; mainly because of my distance I get with my tommy/thumbers and sidearms. But if I was ever stranded on a desert island with only one disc, it would have to be my Champion Valkyrie. I mean this is by far the best plastic I have ever thrown. Not only does it fly the straightest lines, but I also get my best hyzers from the valk. It is the one disc I would select if ever challenged to play with just one driver. If you haven't thrown it yet, I strongly suggest you go out and find out for yourself. Cheers and DG4life
OK time to throw some Discraft love out there------ Buzzz!!!! Everyone should have a Buzzz!!! Nevermind that, instead get 2 of em. A FLX and a Z. This disc will do anything.... really it will.... I promise....
I agree with the Discraft love.... but does no one else out there throw a Meteor??? Best midrange ever - got an Ace Race disc (meteor) as a gift and loved it so much I had to figure out what it actually was and buy another. Flies a very straight fast line even in the wind, and you can get it to turn right pretty easily if it is beat in. Always does what I tell it :)
I've actually got a meteor in my box of extras, you know what they say, so many discs so little time! Maybe I'll have to give it a try. I just have not found an approach disc that is more dependable that my Gator (champ 180g) super stable
I throw the meteor but mostly just for wide anhyzers. It slowly took the spot in the bag from my stratus. I also rely very heavily on my Flick.
meteors rule...sort of!! great turn over or roller, or on an extreme hyser a pretty straight mid...unless there is wind. then i go with a beat in max weight drone. meteor just left bag because it is a touchy mid...just because it flips too easily.
must behave differently for everybody then... or maybe just when it is really beat in? my older one is starting to turn over some just now and i've been throwing it almost a year. weird! probably just good for my weak girl shot :)
fight the buzzz buzz...everyone should pressure discraft to start making z drones!!!
try the shockwave from dga...its damn close to a z drone

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968