www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I Think id have to go with my Roc. no matter what shot if i throw this disc it will get there super straight flyer holds any line i put it on anny or hyzer and really good for the right turn doglegs if you can figure out the turnover. its the most beat disc in my bag and will continue to be until it just cant fly anymore.

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My favorite disc was my cyclone which I had worked in to perfection. Until I lost it on hole 13 at Arnette PArk in Fayetteville. RIght now I think it would be my X XL. Its the driver I keep reaching for. I like my X Buzzz as well but I have not been throwing it well lately.
I've seen those Cyclone shots, you better say you love it.
Just keep throwing it. A BUZZZ is a terrible thing to waste.
That is a super sweet, super sick dye. You did put it on one of the most versitale discs that I have seen. Star Skeeters can get you out of a jam, or place you next to the basket.
The Z XL has got to get some love. Mine is the go to disc when I have to get a straight low shot. Gotta give the XL some love.
DX Eagle. For me, this is my most consistent driver. I can get more distance out of my Beasts / Pro Starfire, but they're not as accurate. Great for turnover drives, especially the more broken in it gets. I got a Star Eagle for Christmas, but its way more stable than the DX, doesn't turnover at all. Maybe I'll like it in a year or so.
My seven year old fly dye XL. Not that it's my all time favorite, just that it always gets me out of trouble when needed. It is the one disc that NEVER leaves my bag. It has saved par for me more times than I can remember.
I would have to say my favorite disc is the Diablo DT. I love the speed and stabliity of the disc. I carry 5 different weights that allow me to tailor my driver to my power for the day. The most consistant disc though is the Element.
my fav will and always will be my Flying Eye Ace Run ROC. unfortunately it met it's end last week to a tree in Athens GA. the sadness consumes me as i search for a replacement; a void that cannot be completely filled by my old KC Roc.
anything can fly straight and far if you know the correct hyzer for the disc. it's the twist, turn, low-ceiling discs that are hard to find. so aside from my ROC, the Viper (also old KC edition) comes in at a close 2nd. you can always predict it's flight, and can't beat the reliability of the skip.
QMS

end of thread!
Innova dx Wolf. Wish they would make it in Pro, Star, or Champion plastic.
Thunder! Thunder! Thundercats! Hooooooo!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968