www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I Think id have to go with my Roc. no matter what shot if i throw this disc it will get there super straight flyer holds any line i put it on anny or hyzer and really good for the right turn doglegs if you can figure out the turnover. its the most beat disc in my bag and will continue to be until it just cant fly anymore.

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

C'mon folks, its got to be the Champion Firebird. Its so versatile. Backhand, forehand, thumber, tomahawk, skip shots, hyzers, spike hyzers, anhyzers, scoobies, forehand rollers, and of course putts. Always predictable, even in the wind. I can get decent distance out of it, probably 325-350 feet if I have room to anhyzer it. As a forehand roller it will go at least 400' if thrown right, and go under branches. Thats a great shot to have up your sleeve. And for shorter shots, you just take a little off and you still know what shape the shot is going to be, don't you. Its so predictable, you have to love the "fire chicken". Who wants a disc that goes straight? Thats boring.
1st run Z-Buzzz and 05 SB Roc. The Buzz goes where I throw it and the Roc is predictably straight.
I do find my self reaching for that ole Champ firebird ALOT! I also recently added a star firebird and it has a definate place in my bag as well. Still love my Destroyer. Biggest S curve I've ever seen out of my arm!

Nibs
Magnet Magnet Magnet
i would have to say my 168 dx spider it does what i want when i want. I have drove off the tee yet with it but its great for my mid game. ive only been playing for 4 months so im sure once i learn more about the game my mind will change
I have to say that my go to driver is a Z Cyclone. If I need something that flips it has to be a Z Glide. The midrange that does it for me...Z BUZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!Nuff said.
I've seen those Cyclone shots, you better say you love it.
Buzz. Just a versatile disc, plain and simple.
My favorite disc was my cyclone which I had worked in to perfection. Until I lost it on hole 13 at Arnette PArk in Fayetteville. RIght now I think it would be my X XL. Its the driver I keep reaching for. I like my X Buzzz as well but I have not been throwing it well lately.
Just keep throwing it. A BUZZZ is a terrible thing to waste.
DX Eagle. For me, this is my most consistent driver. I can get more distance out of my Beasts / Pro Starfire, but they're not as accurate. Great for turnover drives, especially the more broken in it gets. I got a Star Eagle for Christmas, but its way more stable than the DX, doesn't turnover at all. Maybe I'll like it in a year or so.
My seven year old fly dye XL. Not that it's my all time favorite, just that it always gets me out of trouble when needed. It is the one disc that NEVER leaves my bag. It has saved par for me more times than I can remember.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968