www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I Think id have to go with my Roc. no matter what shot if i throw this disc it will get there super straight flyer holds any line i put it on anny or hyzer and really good for the right turn doglegs if you can figure out the turnover. its the most beat disc in my bag and will continue to be until it just cant fly anymore.

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm going with my Z Buzzz. I love that disc. I think my next purchase with be the FLX Buzzz because I've heard so many good things about it.
I get the best feeling of satisfaction from my Star Destroyer.......... it goes a mile,flat and straight..
I don't think that this disc has had a mention in this thread, but if I don't know what to throw mid-range, I reach for my 166g Champion Spider. It just feels right as soon as you pick it up and has a very predictable finish. It is softer than any other Champion disc I've held.
I've tried other putters, but I always come back to the Warlock.
Jim Owens said:
FAVORTIE n. 1. an inconsequential typographical error see also favorite

Where I come from, even 'favorite' is mispelt. I believe that 'favourite' is the way to spell it. :)
I played in back to back tournaments, finishing 1st and 2nd. In four rounds, I threw my Elite Z Surge, 173 grams, all but 5 throws. I would have won both, if I would have thrown it 2 more times!
out of print champ cobra!!!! max weight down to 165,i just love em!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968