www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

When Does Your Group Meet ?
Chippewa Banks Disc Golf Club meets from November 4th, 2007 through March 30th, 2008 at 10:00am on Sundays. The group alternates between Freeland and the Midland course, two weeks at each location. 12-30-07 & 1-06-08 are at Midland and then back at Freeland for two weeks . If there are enough people, doubles play is the normal format. Summer doubles league meets at 6:00pm Wednesday evenings in Midland at Chippewa Banks Park and 6:00pm Thursday evenings at Tittabawasee Park in Freeland. When daylight savings time or early sunsets are an issue, starting time changes to 5:00pm.

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The HDGA meets informally every Wednesday at 4pm. Once a month we have offical HDGA monthlys. If you are ever coming to Hawaii, let us know. Try and plan your trip toward the end of the month because that is when the Tourneys are usually held.
This is cool, I was born in Traverse City, I plan to road trip it up there for 2008 Worlds. Are there any places that I must go see while I'm there? I've heard about the Great Lakes Disc Golf tourneys every now and again. I have lost family in Grand Rapids, maybe I'll connect with them to "shack up" for the week of the tourney. Anyway, I am also half Chippewa, and half Odawa(Little Traverse City Bay Bands of Odawa Indians). Wonder if there are any Natives that can play some good golf?? Well, gotta go for now.
Shelly, Sounds like a great plan, I hope to be playing the World's myself. We'll have to meet up . There are tons of places to see and things to do. I'm mid state on the eastern coast. Let me know when you're on your way and we'll play a round.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968