www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Members,

Lets give props to those that have an extremely lucky.....wait.....I mean amazing shot. Please post your new ACE here with Course, Hole, Date and time. I cant wait to see this thread blow up this summer.

Keep chucking them,
Shawn

Views: 86

Replies to This Discussion

yup!!! super soft wizard 175!!!!
Ok well its not my place to name names and all. But it was my Disc that was apart of the Ace. Lets just say this. That a certain somebody Aced 9 like none I have ever seen. It was my 175 Max. Thrown super smooth and flat with a beautiful bend. It needed to be recorded here. I think it might of been the Throwers 1st ace, not sure?????
Greetings All,

I aced #11 at Dexter. Max weight Star Trex, You know 5 of my Aces so far have all dealt with Pip. He has been witness to all and this last on was with a disc I just traded him for? An the 1st was a Disc of his that now lives on my Wall!
Anywho.

JonnyRoc
Hey Hey,
I skip Aced #5 today with my Eco Xcaliber. Sweet Skip and the BUK HUK dye job added to the equation. I was with Chuck, And Dustin H at 10:45 am..

Jonny Roc
Well Geez,

I Aced #2b this afternoon around noon. I threw my 175 Destroyer right at it. Very little flex. Again Pip and company were visible for this one. Yes i am buying lottery tickets. I am feeling awfully lucky getting 3 in less than 2 weeks. Maybe its the Water here in Springtuckee. 8-12-08

Cheers
Jonny Roc
UUUMMMM......So somehow I Aced 9b today around 2:00. I threw my 175 Star Sidewinder on a hyzer flip. Ezra and Family where there along with Pip, and some other new faces. Seriously though I play less now then I did all spring and winter, and now suddenly I seem to be more dialed in? WTF?
Cheers
JonnyRoc
Hole #3 8-16-08, right at dusk.
I aced 7B with my eco-xcaliber, max weight, BUK-HUK. I was with Travis plaing a Challenge Match Format. 10-10-08 12:30pm
jonny roc
Pip wanted me to post his Ace on 7B also. Not sure on the Disc but it was a skip Ace also.

Good Job!!!!
skip aced #1short westy w/ a cro, whick i seem to have left at the park, white cro. aced # 7short westy w/ rhino. 2 in one day! havent aced for quite some time. so sweet
I aced hole 16, short, at dexter on the 28th of october with a 180 gateway Element X, throwin back hand!!!!
11/15 So i hit # 9 yesterday in short pos. My 4th ace this year. GET IT!

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968