www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Members,

Lets give props to those that have an extremely lucky.....wait.....I mean amazing shot. Please post your new ACE here with Course, Hole, Date and time. I cant wait to see this thread blow up this summer.

Keep chucking them,
Shawn

Views: 101

Replies to This Discussion

I got an ace this past weekend at reed park in Daytona, Fl on hole 7 with my champion MOnarch with custon skull dye job on Sat aroud 6PM. I also hit the pole on this hole on the 2nd round, so would have had 2 in a row. If I was only so lucky...
Attachments:
Finally Aced Hole #3a today. I threw my 175 Star Firebird. I was with Pip, Tab, Wayne, Aaron O, and gang. My lucky Charm Ezra was lurking on #8. Pip+Ezra= Ace for Jonny Roc!!! Thanks Guys

Jonny Roc
for 2 under par.. put me 3 under after this hole.. the first time i have even been to westmoreland in 6 months or longer... this was for my buddys project.. it was the 5th clip he took of the day.... 171 orc... hole 2.... first one i got on video

about 7pm.... and like a week ago.. third ace in a month
Attachments:
Aced 2 holes yesterday 6-5-09

3b- Star FireBird 175, was with Pip, Jeff, Ricky, and some new guys!!!!

9b- Star Max 175, Perfect little hyzer spike, Pip, Shane, Joe, and Crew!!!!
I got hole 7a at westy today, brand new ROC. Happy 4th!!!!
I saw the ace watching from near the basket looking toward the tee. It was sweet to watch it fly straight in. nice ace Kevin
Hell Yea! I got another tomahawk ace with my tomahawk inspired full weight champion firebird again on hole 7a. The funny thing about this one was I pulled a "Pip"and landed/skipped the firebird in front of the basket and it bounced in. Also did during a bag challenge with Kevin (Didn't change the outcome). But awesome stuff. Kevin, Cameron, John, and Dustin somewhat off in the distance present.
June 17th, 2009 Aced Hole #3 in the B Position.

*My first ACE. Threw a forehand drive off to the left and had it skip off of the grass and into the basket. I heard the chains, but couldn't see the basket. Some guys waiting on the #4 teepad told me it went in.
i aced # 6 today wraith 165 grams

I saw Duke get an ace on hole 3 at westy on the 17th of august with a tomahawk. Funny thing is it was during a bag tag challenge! And the even funnier thing is that Duke and I were playing only our second challenge round ever, and the first match a month ago he aced hole 2 to win it on the last hole! Nice ace Duke!
Hell Yeah! Gotta love Westmoreland! Got an ace on the shorty of the course. Hole 1A down the middle of the trees. Me and my friend walked up and the group standing there said we can play through, and my first throw of the day ended up being my best throw of the day. HOLE 1A, 8/24/09 @ 6:36P.M.
What can I say? I love Hole 7 in short position (7A), honestly. Once again I did a tomahawk and it bounced up in front of the hole and landed in the the basket. Many people present including, Harvey, Jeremy, Pip with his back turned and Andrew Rich (Thanks for the buck buddy!). ACE: HOLE 7A, 9/16/09, @ 2:17 p.m.

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968