www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Members,

Lets give props to those that have an extremely lucky.....wait.....I mean amazing shot. Please post your new ACE here with Course, Hole, Date and time. I cant wait to see this thread blow up this summer.

Keep chucking them,
Shawn

Views: 86

Replies to This Discussion

Thought I might of capped out with 7 aces this year......but I got #2a today with a 175 Flippy Destroyer. I was with Dustin Keegan, and Pip of course, Hole 2 is such a great shot with the headwind and a Destroyer on slight Hyzer. I got 3 aces on #2 this year all were with Destroyers.

Cheers
Jonny Roc
i saw it. i also saw that you were in a suit, which i thought was pretty funny. :)
well done!
Oh Yeah, 6a 12-03-08 171 Star Xcaliber on a low speed turn shot right up the path!!!Great Ace!!!
Was with Pip, Wayne, Nate and bro's from DGO!!!

Jonny Roc

Dexter sometime in the winter hole 3. They said the wanted an ace on film lol. 1 of nine aces on #3
well I tried to put my ace video on here but it did not seem to take(oh well) peace
2-2-09 Aced 7a at Westy with a 175 Star Monster. Hyzer Spike, slow arm speed. Nicked Chains with Firebird, and then followed it up with Ace. Was with Andrew R., Travis, and friends..
JonnyRoc
177 Squall #9b 4:20 Hyzer Line, with Sal, Q, and Bro's

Sweeeeet...

Pip

Greetings, I aced 7a with my 175 Star Max, slow arm speed Hyzer has given me 3 aces this last couple months. I was with Si, and Jeremy. Ezra my lucky charm was within ear range.
Peace
Jonny Roc
CONGRATS MAN!! Love seeing new posts on the thread it always means something amazing happened.
I had one of THE MOST satisfying Aces in a long time today. I wasn't even at the course to play Disc Golf. Kaya (my dog) and I were on our morning bike ride through the course and bumbed into John Stone, Ryan and Wayne. After walking a few holes with them (and throwing a terrible lefty shot on Hole 2) I thought I would try John's new Groove. We got to Hole 4 and I was totally unsure of how this new disc would fly. I've tried the Test Run they mailed me for the Team but most are different than production runs. I gave it a feel and assessed how I thought it would react.

First Right Handed shot of the Day!!! Right in the Chains on Hole 4, B location, 409 feet, 2/14/09, 10:00am. It flew so sweet I may have to give Innova a call and get some sent over. Thanks John, Ryan and Wayne for sharing this with me. It has re-kindled my Ace fire and love for good shots gone great. Peace
Dude 409' WOW!!!! It was the coolest thing cause we all knew it was in the moment it passed the "A" position. Great Ace Drew!!!! I admit I was kind of disappointed cause I realized that you now own that Hole. But geez I'll keep hukking them. And 1 day thats right 1 day my time will come. Have you now Aced all the Holes at Westy. Excluding the New 3c?

Jonny Roc

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968