www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Members,

Lets give props to those that have an extremely lucky.....wait.....I mean amazing shot. Please post your new ACE here with Course, Hole, Date and time. I cant wait to see this thread blow up this summer.

Keep chucking them,
Shawn

Views: 80

Replies to This Discussion

Got some love tonight... I was throwing some big floaty hyzers on 11 short at dexter... flew my star eagle x into the chains... very tall and wide shot... flew for ever.. felt good..

Redneck
Tom
nice tom! sprobly that kick ass mullet that gave it the extra loft.

Tom Chrestman said:
Got some love tonight... I was throwing some big floaty hyzers on 11 short at dexter... flew my star eagle x into the chains... very tall and wide shot... flew for ever.. felt good..

Redneck
Tom
aced hole 11 short at the dex today with a glow eagle. i'm sure it was much like tom's up there ^^^. wide right floating hyzer... crashed chains dead center with a lovely splash.
Aced 2b with a 175 1st run Destroyer. Typical headwind!!! Was with Ron, Joe, and crew. Westy Winds!!!!!!!

Jonny Roc
I was there and saw it go in.

dirtysep said:
2/28/09, 11:45 am, #9 Dexter, Star Destroyer.
this is y first ace and im stoked hole# 5 west moreland april 26. dexter is my local course and ive only been here 4 times but will enjoy coming back. so keep on hukin and may the birds sing often and the bowgs stay away.
this is my first ace and im stoked hole# 5 west moreland april 26. dexter is my local course and ive only been here 4 times but will enjoy coming back. so keep on hukin and may the birds sing often and the bowgs stay away.
I aced hole 8 at dexter on friday may 1st. Huge hyzer to the right side of the fairway, and hit in the air(no skip). It was with my new 175 destroyer from delaveaga dgc. My 2nd ace at dexter, and my first was 2 years ago on hole 3. About Time! The best thing about it was, on my second round I threw the exact same shot on 8 and hit the pole. Almost 2 aces on the same hole, how crazy that would have been. Kevin Maloney saw it!!!!!
its true, in the air the whole time!
Snagged chains and received a 1 on hole 7a today. Was with Brandon Leblanc from Corvallis our Westy Ace Race Winner from last summer. I threw a max weight Eco Xcaliber, slow arm speed hyzer spike!!!

Jonny Roc
Congrats on your umteenth ace Jonny Roc! How many aces do you have now on the shortest hole in the world?

Shawn
4 total. 3 of them in 2009!! It is short, but the chains still scream mercy!!!!

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968