www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

So who all in here has body modifications in the form of tattooes, piercings, or any others? I have a backpiece, one on my calf, a scarification, and 6 piercings. I see a lot of disc golfers who are into tattoos and such. It would be nice to know who all enjoys the same stuff that we do.

Post what you have. The picture attached is of a fellow disc golfer (Steve) doing my scarification.

Views: 16

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would love to get a nice scarification piece. No one does it here (Maine) that i know of. hell would love to get more ink but disc golf has taken up the extra money i have.

I have a few tattoo's, below my elbows, a 7.5 hr piece on one of my calfs, shin, arm, other calf, and inside of my lip.

Also had gauged ears to 2. and a labret piercing but have taken those out and the ears are closed up to a 18 gauge.

look at my myspace for pics

www.myspace.com/beatz82

and add me as a friend.
I added you as a friend and if you are ever in Texas, we can get you scarred. Or if you happen to be at a tournament near me.
I have four tattoo's and I have a few friends that play that also have tattoo's and piercings.

Yikes! Nearly 5 years in the Navy and three Vietnam tours, but no skin mods here.

Three self-sculptured gold crowns, though, I have a very accommodating dentist:

* skull and crossbones
* disc golfer and basket
* TC +S(D)C

:)
Ouch! That scarification looks like it hurt horribly! You're tough!

Since my life is filled with Disc Golf, Friends, and Traveling the World.. I figured this was fitting to get on Spring break in Miami last year..

My other tatoos a plain star I got in Paris, on my first trip over to Europe 2 years ago.
:o)
Love that Val! Hella nice!

here are just a few of mine.

The calf took 7.5 straight hours, it goes from behind my knee all the way down to my achillies tendon.

Nice work! Here is the beginning of my back.

Hey Nubian ya Fox.

I have three tattoo's. One is in my pictures, that's the forearm section of my portfolio. it has some fun artwork on it. I also have a Maori arm band from when I lived in New Zealand, and a crazy little Mickey Mouse on my shoulder from when I was 20 and well liked Mickey Mouse. ( Yeah I know... hind site..lol)
Other than that I have some kickin scars from when I was fire fighting, so I will consider that scarification. :oP
Piercings, used to have the ear done but hasn't been in for years. I am thinking about getting both done and spacing them out a little. Would love to see more photos of the piercings and tats Nubian.

Cheers!
Geoff
Thats awesome man. I used to be a 911 dispatcher . I wanna see yrou fire-fighting scars.
Awesome guys! Well if you will be at the Bud Hill Tournament, i can get ya pierced and gauged. Here is a picture of my finished scarification. Im getting another one after Bud Hill. I think i will start a group for the peeps on here who are modified. Thats so cool to see so many of you with modifications. Keep it Rockin!

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968