www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

So who all in here has body modifications in the form of tattooes, piercings, or any others? I have a backpiece, one on my calf, a scarification, and 6 piercings. I see a lot of disc golfers who are into tattoos and such. It would be nice to know who all enjoys the same stuff that we do.

Post what you have. The picture attached is of a fellow disc golfer (Steve) doing my scarification.

Views: 22

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You guys need to join my 'Blasted' club
I only have one pierced ear, which I had done way back in '84.

I would love to find a disc golf basket brand. I'd swill 20 pbrs and let someone burn that into my upper arm.
Well you dont want to be drunk when you do it or you will bleed out really bad. It doesnt hurt that bad so just take it...lol.

My bf is going to scar a basket on himself
"In loving memory, Mary Jo Uvaas"

Bud Hill Tn? I'd be so jealous!
I've got 8 holes in my ears but I only use 2 of those holes now for my 1/2 inch plugs.
my tounge is pierced twice but I stopped keeping any thing in there a couple years ago I did have both holes in there gauged up to a 4 gauge though.
got my lebret <-- (I dont think I spelt that right) pierced but nothing in there any more wore my gum line down with it but I used to have that at a 10 gauge.
both nipples are pierced and I still were 10 gauge rings there.
and I also had my belly button done once but took it out after it started rejecting.

so out of all that I still use 4 of my holes. every now and then I get bored and stick stuff through the holes I haven't been using just to see if there still open.

dont have any tattoo's though I could never think of any thing that I wanted to get put on me. but I have come close before to getting one.
my angel and wave,

dont have any pics of my demon on my other arm, but here is my next tat...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968