www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Competing this weekend? Tell us where? (Give a link!) Tell us why? Tell us how you're going to do!

Tags: tournament, weekend

Views: 28

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Great Z-Boaz.......Competing against the Game and myself....Can't Wait
St Patties in Orangevale, CA

http://www.pdga.com/tournament/tournament_results.php?TournID=7294

Looking to cash in Pro Masters!
Bowling Green AM! Bowling Green,KY .. because its 725+ people
I am playing in the A-Tier Dogwood Crosstown Classic in Raleigh, NC. This will be my 5th sanctioned event of the year and hopefully my 5th win in as many events.
Saturday Redstone Arsenal @ Huntsville, AL. Playing with 2 sons and daughter in law.
BG Ky. Just want to have fun but look for me on the leader board cause that will be fun.

Happy Frolfn
Wow!
I am going to shred Santa Cruz and ace every hole
Yeah . . . . :) Good luck!
I am not competing this weekend but will be putting in an appearance at BG Am's while watching my husband and son compete.
Sonoma State on Sunday am. Luchesi Park on Monday pm. The Sunday stroll is a mellow morning with a relaxed atmosphere. Object course that winds through the campus. Great place to hone your game in great company. No entry fees. No sign ups. Just show up and play. Monday at Luchesi has become a cool place to get to know more of the club members, and a chance to golf with people I don't normally golf with. Looking for a bogie free round Sunday.
Two day event in Townsend Delaware this weekend. Beaver Branch Course (Private), is hosting "Fun Day", on Saturday, and "Tag Kickoff Challenge", on Sunday. Great course, should be a good time. Also camping and glow golf!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968