www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Competing this weekend? Tell us where? (Give a link!) Tell us why? Tell us how you're going to do!

Tags: tournament, weekend

Views: 29

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Daylight savings time rules. Disc after work.
Going to Phoenix this weekend for family stuff but I will be tuning up for the Spring Fling tournament being held in Denver, Colorado next weekend. Temps should be in the 80's & I'm concentrating on breaking even.
Life is Good!!!
Bowling Green, KY ....... The biggest AMs tournament anywhere. How I'm I going to do.... I'm going to have fun.
I will be heading to Florida today to spend the weekend. My wife and I will be playing a Tournement at Tradewinds in Fort Lauderdale. Should do pretty good since there is no snow.
Hi

Jusy playing local course, Fredtoften in Kokkedal Denmark, Europe, sunday, against discgolfers from my club( KFGK) http://www.kfgk.dk/
Playing at Lake Bella Vista Just so I can dominate the lake
Playing at our local, Cockman Park in Greenwood, Western Australia. Shaved two strokes off my PB to record a 28 last weekend, so I'm not expecting too much this weekend. We compete every weekend, regardless of whether we're playing a tourney or not!
I'm Playing the Sizzler in Ft. Lauderdale....my second try as a pro...hoping to cash this time!

http://www.fabflatour.org/
cough, cough....the smug in the air is making me choke! Scwebby, did you just sniff your own toot?
Thank goodness for Club Dead coming to Cass B to hold an intercollegiate event. Otherwise, MI has nothing to offer this weekend b/c everyone is heading to BG. See y'all in the mud!
tags at sedgley woods this weekend. Philly open the next.
< Friends from Sarasota Fl. are passing through, we will be playing a casual round together @ Richmond Hill Asheville NC . Looking forward to it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968