www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Competing this weekend? Tell us where? (Give a link!) Tell us why? Tell us how you're going to do!

Tags: tournament, weekend

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Saturday in the am- Browns farm winter league- quick trip home to kick the dog- then off to the ridge to play in the woods. Arrr00000
I will be playing at recreational level in the rain at Pecan Park, Nacogdoches TX
Asheville NC with my boys!! And then Augusta! Oh man. Im goin to toss em up, should do pretty good despite the fact I've not played any of the courses I'm up against. Cheers! jd
I don't think there are any tourney's in West Michigan this weekend, but I'm defiantly going to throw anyways
Lake Bella Vista, in Rockford, Michigan?
Playing Saturday in the EIEIO - Emerald Isle's Emerald Isle Open. Like Britt mentioned earlier, it's a great disc golf tournament on one of the best disc golf/ball golf hybrid courses in existence. Rhett Stroh puts on a great event - always a great players pack and lunch! Oh, and like Britt said, carts are da bomb!!

http://eieio.rhett.net/

My son and I are both playing - we'll see if Team Rizbee can bring home some hardware!
If I play it will be at Pier Park in PDX. I don't know how to do links, but if you have seen the Huk Lab ad with Jay Harbour throwing through the eye of the needle; that is Pier. The weather is not supposed to be good this weekend; Pier is close to home, and I've been playing Timber too much lately. Timber Park in Estacada was the last course I played: a master golfers dream with little elevation, not much length but lots of technical precision required on the shots. I'm hoping Pier will not be terribly crowded because of the rain, otherwise play Pier on the weekdays when it doesn't get backed up.
don't know, most likley the arcata pumps. that if the weather decides to change it's mind
The DUI - The "Down Under Invitational" in KC (www.KCFDC.org). Last weekend I played so bad in doubles! Seven-under doesn't cut it when every hole is (easily?) deuceable! Don't even think about placing or showing if you have a couple bogies!! Can you say "Donate"? Not this Sunday!! How 'bout "Dominate"? Yeah, that's it!

~CD~
Bowling Green Baby! That's where every one is...Are you here Terry? Hope so I'll look for you!

Best game to all wish everyone could win! But, where playing so that's almost a win right!..

NOW FINISH!

Look for me in the Good Ol' Division! Hang'n with my gnomies!
not this weekend but next weekend is the DGO tournament on Toronto Island. i think its going to be a great turn-out and great weather for Canadian spring......still waiting
frozen kingsley mi. with the same die hard group,, great skip shots in the early rounds, before the thaw-out!! BURRR!!! bring spring...SHU....

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968