www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Competing this weekend? Tell us where? (Give a link!) Tell us why? Tell us how you're going to do!

Tags: tournament, weekend

Views: 29

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll be at O'Hauser Park Saturday playing in the Menasha Open. What about you?
I wish I was there again. Just like 1987 Worlds.. and I still get to shoot with Brent Hambrick... only we both cash...

~CD~
Hopefully you saved some of the ice from this long winter??
Will you sponsor me to come play the Open with all that CA$H?? I'm a SC virgin... Thanks!

~CD~
Playing the EIEIO. You know Team Rizbee will bring home the best hardware.
I mean, see y'all in the 7 inches of new late-March snow!
Playing the NC Homegrown Tour at Hawk's Private Course on Sunday with PigPickin included, near Louisburg, North Carolina. A Great Time with some of the best people around. Good Vibes and Good Times. Check us out at the NC Homegrown Club.
Can't wait to see all my Gnomies there.
Played a temp course here in Columbia, Mo. It's another new one, par 58. Now have 5 private courses in Columbia Mo. area. Shot a 56 - three over on the short side. DAMN
Weekday leagues start up this week can't wait. Monday singles league & Thursday doubles - DISC GOLF ROC'S
Well, "this" weekend I played here at home. Yesterday, in the park across the street, I did some very good field work. Today I managed do my putting, field work, and to get up to CMC Glenwood Springs to play 19 holes (first time since Dec '07). Last weekend I played almost 2 rounds at Riverbend Park, Palisade, CO. Then on Sunday I played 3 rounds on the 9 hole course at New Castle, CO.
I've been putting every day 1-3 15-20 min sessions, and most days doing 30-45 minutes in the field. And a couple times a week I've been hitting the push-n-putt at Bert & Ernie park on the way home from work for a few rounds.

Next weekend, 4/5/08 ... First tourney of the season. The Mile High Disc Golf Club Spring Fling. I'll be playing my first tournament as a pro grandmaster. The group will be Peter Shive, Michael Hendler, Larry McCourt and myself. It's gonna be a blast!
Okay, so I didn't win, BUT I had the best round I've had Down Under at Rosedale all winter. Eight birdies and two bogies the first round, then the longer tees for the second round gave me fits (as usual) scoring five birdies and three bogies! Still tied for 2nd in the Open division... This has to be one of THE hardest short courses anywhere! You can be on target and still get a bad kick or roll on any hole! Thanks for playing!
This weekend is the Grand Opening of the Willowbrook DISC GOLF Course in Byron, MI! I will be playing this on Saturday! Hope to do well and have fun! We've done a lot of prep work already. Bruce and Kiralyn rolled the course yesterday with all the new pin distances. The sleeves have all been installed. We hope to have the bakets hanging by Wed, or Thurs. And yes we will be using carts on Saturday, despite the deluge of moisture we have had lately. I can't wait to break the course in!!
No foolin april 6th at hudson mills

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968