www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Competing this weekend? Tell us where? (Give a link!) Tell us why? Tell us how you're going to do!

Tags: tournament, weekend

Views: 27

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bowling Green Am's BABY!!! First timer so wherever I place is better than last year!
My wife Jo and I host the "Sunday FUN League" for the Pikes Peak Flying Disc Club at Widefield Community Park DG Course, in south Colorado Springs, CO. So we will be playing there. I will also probably go and play the final "Winter Handicap League" on Sat., the weathers been bad for Sat's. lately and I need to give up my #28 tag to it's rightful owner ;) Ya, I should be in the high 30's or low 40's, tag number wise, as I'm still what I like to call a "Advanced Novice" level of playing!! :)

Take care, have FUN, Throw Plastic!

B.J. (bogeyman) Ondo
Mount Pleasant, MI - Double Down Ultimate Tournament. Hey, it's still disc!! I may or may not have any energy left for a round Saturday and/or Sunday night...we'll see. Our youngest player is around 26 and I'll be the senior at 47 and we'll be playing the elite college teams from around Michigan, so I plan on getting some running in and hopefully throwing a few scores. I can't wait!

http://upa.org/tournaments/details/1794

Craig
DETCKO at Beaver Branch in Townsend, DE.
Good luck to all this weekend!

Becky
Patapsco Valley State Park outside of Baltimore, MD. Great course which I haven't played in six years! The Patapsco Punisher, Sunday, March 30, will be the first ratings-based tournament I've ever participated in. No clue as to how well I do, but you can bet I'll have fun!
Emerald Isle's EIEIO in Oceanside, CA! Fantastic hybrid course with golf carts and a BEER guy!!! Too bad it's a sanctioned event..oh well, there's always lunch! Good luck to all playing this weekend. May the birdies (or better) reign supreme..Hopefully not too many over par...lots of water and large greens, tons of OB to flirt with; keeps it fun!
Yes !
I will be at the SYLMAR OPEN, in sunny So-Cal and
HOME OF THE THIRD BEST PLAYER IN THE PLANET !
(currently ranked second, with an impressive 1033 !)
THE MIGHTY STEVE RICO.

I hang around a six or seven over par ( 54 ) meaning
a typical score of sixty (60) or sixty-one (61) playing
in the wreck division (recreational) but I'll be striving
for a fifty-six or fifty-seven!
coachman park cl fl
monkey ball... bring your own bagger
In Austria the Austro-Hungaro Tour starts on March, 29th and 30th 2008

in Pichl near Wels, upper-austria

and we will be there to play

Team PAR15
I have to work all weekend, but my weekend long weekend this week, Wed (yesterday) Thu, Fri, I plan to play the Curtain in Arcata. While I'm at work this weekend, I will have to bust out the discs and a hand cart (to use as a target) and practice my mids and puts. Though I wish I could be in Bowling Green this weekend. I do have family there I haven't seen in a long time, maby I should pay them a visit, how are the courses around there.
i will be playing timber park Portland Oregon Saturday and Sunday warm up on Saturday and them duds on Sunday last one before the skins 2 weeks should be fun :)
Unfortunately I wont be playing this weekend, BUT next weekend will mark the start of the season here in Denmark with the first tier of the Danish Disc Golf Tour.

I think the thing to celebrate this weekend, although I'm not playing, is the time change due to daylight savings, which means that playing rounds on midweek evenings are again possible - ah, spring :o)))

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968