www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Here is a chance to let all of your disc golfer friends know something about you that they may not have known. Just copy and paste the survey and fill it in with your own information. Here is mine.

Name: Chasaty

Hometown: Sugarland, TX (near Houston)

Where can you find me: In my yard putting, at the tattoo shop, or Pecan Park

Division: Recreational (I am only in this division because i just started, but im working my way up)

Disc Golf History: I started playing when i met my boyfriend. I was doing roller-derby first and i injured my back so i couldnt do it anymore. This sport was way lighter impact but it was equally good exercise.

Favorite Courses:

I dont really have any yet because i just started. But i play Pioneer Park and Pecan Park locally.

My Bag: i will tell ya later, im in the process of getting new ones

My Job: Im a mortician. So, i guess i see dead people for a living....how ironic

Education: Dallas Institute of Funeral Service and Stephen F Austin, and yeah i was a nerd and homeschooled.

Sports: Roller derby, volleyball, disc golf

Family: Im in a relationship with someone, my children are 3 dogs, Artorius(Mastiff), Dixie (coonhound), Sonja (Rottweiler), and Whiplash(green iguana), Chester(a rooster), and an Oscar and two pirhanas.

Tattoos: I have the Eye of Horus on my lower left calf, a celtic swan on the back of my neck, a scarab beetle (open winged) on my upper back leading into and Egyptian pyramid in the middle of my back leading to a female version of Anubis on my lower back and upper butt area.

Fears: Im not afraid to die, im just afraid that i might die alone.

Dreams/Goals: Becoming a kick ass disc golfer worldwide, a plus size model, and being with the man i love for the rest of my life.

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Name: Pete

Hometown: My hometown is Springfield, VA, but I currently live just north of the Twin Cities.

:Division: Amateur Intermediate

Years Played: Almost a year.

My Bag: Star Aviar, CE Sidewinder, Avenger SS, XL, CE Roadrunner, Millenium JLS, CE Eagle, Discraft Glide, Innova Kite, Buzzz FLX, CE Leopard, DGA Blowfly.

Sports: Baseball (played in college and still playing), Bowling, I'll play anything, I'm an athlete and will try anything I can get my hands on.

Favorite Courses: Acorn Park, Millstream, Lakewood Hills, Kaposia, CP Adams, Blue Ribbon Pines.
Name: Ben

Hometown: Augusta GA 2hour east of atlanta

Where can you find me: school work or at any of the local courses

Division: Recreational soon as i win in that division i will be moving up to int

Disc Golf History: I started playing in june07 borrowed a disc from some guys at work and then got hooked

Favorite Courses:hippodrome both courses at the idgc and any of the one of the local courses

My Bag: max destoryer waith surge starfire viking beast teebird qjls leapard 3rocs ms stingray 3aviars xd and parahna

My Job: Im a barista (i make the fancy coffee drinks) and a student at augusta tech

Education: Ga southern and augusta tech

Sports: i will try just about any sport that doesnt require me to wear a leardard

Family: a sister and 2 dogs live with the rents

Tattoos: none

Fears: really i have none

Dreams/Goals: become an engineer start a family and stay in the south
Thats kinda how i got started in disc golf. Borrowed some discs and never left the game.
Name: Audi

Hometown: Port Austin, Michigan ( the thumb)

Where can you find me: At work, golfing or relaxing at home

Division: Inter.

Disc Golf History: I met my now fiancee and he was always golfing with his friends and he took me one day and I LOVED IT!! I have been golfing for 4 years now.

Favorite Courses:

Foxcreek, it's private in Michigan. It was the 1st private course that I've played and it doesnt matter how many times you've played it, it works your game each time you play

My Bag: I have pro valks(2) Champ Valks (2) Star teerex, star wraith, star beast, chap sidewinder, champ firebird, esp tracker, star skeeter dx skeeter esp buzz (3) gateway element Banger D esp banger GT KC Pro Gazelle Gateway blaze and I have two more but the bag is in the car and I can't think right now!!

My Job: Im Relocation Coordinator for a moving and storage company

Sports: Discgolf, Discgolf, Discgolf, and softball

Family: I am engaged to the greatest man on the planet and we have 2 cats Anni and Tobi.

Tattoos: I have a very small heart on my right ankle

Fears: I have had so much go wrong in my life that I try not to fear anything. I may worry but to fear it.........well I am stronger than that now.

Dreams/Goals: Family. I want to grow old with my man have some kids and never lose my passion and zest for excitment

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968