www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I recieved my echo-plastic Xcaliber this weekend. I have not thrown it yet though. It feels harder than the regular star plastic. it is also domey. I have a feeling i will be getting a regular one and putting the Echo-plastic on the wall. My friend who played in the Bowling Green Ams said he almost aced with it on day two on a 365 foot hole dogleg left.

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well I do love the LSDiscs e-bay store so I will keep my eye out!
Star XCaliber — Available March 28th

The XCaliber is a very fast stable to overstable long distance driver. The XCaliber is a more stable version of the Destroyer. The flight characteristic of the XCaliber is a lot like a Max with more speed and more glide. Like the Destroyer, it is great for sidearm throwers and those with lots of power. Can handle headwinds and throws with off axis torque. Not recommended for beginning players. Available weights from 170 – 175 grams. This disc is also available in EcoStar plastic in very limited quantities.

"Some will dream. Some will have the strength to throw XCaliber"

Weight: 170-175 grams
Ratings: 12, 4, 0, 4
By all means buy first from lars, bren and nills. They are the guys that help us daily so support those that support you.

however with that said

http://www.sunkingdiscs.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdI...

sunking discs making me eat crow and will have the proto star for 13.99. have not heard anything of the special blend prices.
Zonedriven.com has the xcaliber now. 15.99 with star stamp
Sun Kings pre-order is already sold out
Bidding on one from Ebay, and ordered one from ZoneDriven. Cant wait because a tourney is coming and want a chance to break them before hand. A superfast max, something i need.
They have star plastic with the proto stamp, and eco-star pastic which is a recycled plastic I assume with the proto stamp as well.
They'll be regular price in the stores while they last I suppose,then Ebay will set the market.mybe this is appropriate here as well, Discraft will have, in addition to the Force, a new Surge SS in Flex plastic, The Helios should be here very soon from Snap, I 'll have a proto type in a day or so. Discwings Crosshair, Transcend and the QKII are available in the more expensive limited black runs, I am expecting those pretty soon as I ordered last week. I believe they said the regular plastic will be avaiable to ship on April 2nd, don't know when we'd see it in the US, but you can always bite the bullet and pay to ship from the UK.
Bought 2 of these yesterday from discgolfvalues.com... 15.95 each plus 5.95 shipping. should have them by wednesday. that is all.
if you want one and can't find a vendor or have a hard time justifying the prices on Ebay, contact Mark or Sharon at Disc Values, they have factory seconds in Star plastic for 11.95 I think, look in the X-Out section on the website
but most other places are around 16 dollars but i figured they would be the same price as most other star plastic i just hope they only made a pretty low number so the 2 that i bought will be worth something in a year or two
Same fade and more glide. This ought to be interesting to see how it goes.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968