www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I recieved my echo-plastic Xcaliber this weekend. I have not thrown it yet though. It feels harder than the regular star plastic. it is also domey. I have a feeling i will be getting a regular one and putting the Echo-plastic on the wall. My friend who played in the Bowling Green Ams said he almost aced with it on day two on a 365 foot hole dogleg left.

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

mine are supposote to be here tomorrow and ordered them monday one is going on the wall the other is going out for testing going to compare it to my destoryer and max and see if it takes any of there spots in the bag
I have 5 hopefully comin tomorrow. I figured the way the destroyer price sky rocketed i better stock up and if it doesnt well i can always sell them...need to get them in tomorrow tho so i can toss them a bit bfor a tourney this weekend.
I bent under pressure and ordered a couple of forces. evertone in the forum is buzzzing about them! (LOL) They only come up to 174 tho. all the drivers I throw are 175's right now. don't imagine it being a huge deal. I throw the star and cfr dest. over 400 now and choose between the two depending on the wind situation. also have 2 xcalibers coming prolly tomorrow!
I won a force at the MIDGC tournament last weekend and Mark Ellis came out to play with us and brought a couple of diffrent weighs of Forces, FLX Drone, and Surge SS for everyone to try, they were all very nice discs, that Drone in the FLX is awesome too. Throw that Force on a huge hyzer shot or a big S-shot and you will be in love. I normally throw 171g and up but the Force im throwing is a 168g and I cant really tell the diff.
got mine in today. 2 171g orange proto stamp. i didnt want to take the chance with that eco plastic being funky so i didnt choose green. threw them both a few times in the commons in/next my yard. both around 400-450'. cant wait till these are broken in though!
got the samething today when i got home from work i wanted one of the eco plastic just to hang since it would be one of the first "recyloded" discs would be cool to have but got 2 orange ones with the rainbow stamp really want to try one sidearm and backhand since im starting to flip the destoryer

o yeah saw 2 on ebay already selling for over $20 already
I threw a round with mine today as well. Pretty helpful in the wind I was playing in. I got a black with red stamp. red with blue stamp. red with rainbow stamp. bright orange with silver stamp. lastly the safety yellow with silver stamp. i also avoided the eco...except i just didnt realize both were available. haha.
Mine is a straight up First Run ESP Force, if you haven't had the pleasure, make sure you give one a try.
Yeah, they will be getting 20-25 a piece on ebay right now, maybe 30+ in extreme cases. Just like I got $33-35 on the destroyers when they came out.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968