www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I recieved my echo-plastic Xcaliber this weekend. I have not thrown it yet though. It feels harder than the regular star plastic. it is also domey. I have a feeling i will be getting a regular one and putting the Echo-plastic on the wall. My friend who played in the Bowling Green Ams said he almost aced with it on day two on a 365 foot hole dogleg left.

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I want one! can't find hardly any info on these online. only rumor mill on the forums!
it is real...my buddy touched them today at Bowling Green. Said they feel like a man's disc!
well maybe I couldn't handle it then! LOL! I still want one tho
WWW.discgolfvalues.com will have them on sale starting sunday around 10am.
any Idea the price beatz?
no idea on price they havent released that info, but expect it to be in the 20-30 range for this highly anticipated disc. Everyone wants to get their little hands on it and try to throw like climo.
Climo who? j/k Everybody knows who Avery Climo is!
if it is a first run wouldnt it be 25 (part of the CFR program) and if it is just star with the name wouldnt it be the same price as all other star disc
neat!
did you see how much the prototypes for the destroyers were going for ? people were sellling them for 25+ still now its at 20.

i honestly believe that when they come out sunday they will be in the 20 range for star.
We'll have them soon next week! We ordered them the first day possible. And we ordered their "green" version of the disc. I forget the name of the plastic at the moment but its recycled plastic. They said they didnt make very many and we'll have 40 of them. along with 75 Xcalibers...Cant Wait
yeah lars its gonna be a special blend they are doing dont know if it is gonna be like the pre star or not but for those that have held and thrown the pre star special blends will tell you they feel very very nice in your hand.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968