www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I have heard alot of things about the x-out disc. But, what does it mean? Is it the factory default in a disc? or is it maybe the disc is marked wrong. Someone with a lil intellegence and can put it into clear perspective please let me know.

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it can be a variety of things- hotstamp defect or a small blem on the disc somewhere are the 2 main ones. if it's something that will noticeably alter the flight they don't let them out.
it can be any factory defect that would not pass quality control. Most that I have seen are bubbles with in the clear rim of a champ disc (I wonder how many non clear discs have bubbles in the rim and make it into retail circulation without anyone knowing?) or mis-stamped discs. some can have slight imperfections from molding but generally would fly just as well as a full price retail. I have several x-outs in my bag and they are great. if you don't like the salvation army image, take some laquer thinner and remove the stamp and no one will ever know! Everyone always comments about my stampless crystal clear Boss's I use all the time. Innova and Discraft both have these they put out. Don't know of any other companies that distribute seconds.
I have also wondered how many star discs are out there that have the bubbles in them
they are great discs, just make sure you know what you are throwing. I bought a x-out destroyer that is actually a xcaliber. Just check the initials on the bottom to find out exactly what kind of disc it is.
Nothing wrong really with X outs. Only cosmetic flaws. They Fly great !!!
My champ Firebird X-Out is one of my Favorites and I just had it returned to me after losing it. Thank God for good Samaritans!!
some of my favorite discs have been x-outs.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968