www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

For those following the thread:

I personally am sick of it and have nothing else to say if you read my last reply.

If you had a problem with what I did and how I did it- that's something you need to work in your mind as there is nothing wrong with it.

I'll be glad to be the course maintenance man and actually do work when needed and not last minute, and tell others and get input and help from them too.

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Breathe in...Breathe out....Tell us how you really feel...don't hold anything back now. lol!

Your a good man Ben...We would be proud to have you be part of our organization.
Yes, I will agree with Jamie. Come on down to Florida. Way more relaxed and chill than even a "cool" place like Ann Arbor.
Or Texas, and if your bag gets stolen again, we'll hunt em down flog em.
ben,

I awoke this morning to found my email box full of what I considered to be spam.....never before have I received the "inner workings of the club" a3 emails........after wasting my time opening the emails and reading them I have come to the conclusion that you can never please everyone but I think this could have been handled far better.....

bottom line.....your work is and will always be appreciated by most discers Ben!!!!! keep up your efforts.....thanks for cleaning up the monster.....very needed and under appreciated! ignore the haters and keep up your efforts for the local disc golf community.
First and foremost Ben please understand nobody on the current board of directors of A3 disc has said anything bad about your work.
Note the bulk of the comments came from an extended board member. What this means is somebody who used to serve on the board of directors of A3 disc. He no longer serves or volunteers in any capacity with A3. He may show up on our website as the treasurer but he resigned from this position last year and hasn’t had his name removed from the website.

I think you know I support volunteers in every way I am sorry you had to deal with this mess.

Peter Kunoff and any body else subjected to this spam? I apologize to you as well.

Ben please understand I am sorry and I have nothing but complete respect for you. The person in question or he who started the complaining was one of the founders of A3disc.

I had posted earlier but i was censored, rightfully so, sorry if that post also offended anybody else.

William Gilbert
Currently President of A3disc

Anybody want a high paying job as president of A3disc i would happily turn it over to anybody who wants it. LOL
Sorry there was a few falsehoods in the above line.
It is not a "high paying job" its like a job in the hours i submit to it. Just like in this situation somebody opens there mouth and i have to go around apologizing for them. Usually i have to apologive for myself because i opened my mouth and inserting my foot. Not here but i have to run around and put out somebody elses fire.
All the people are certainly entitled to there opinions but the ranting should have been handled via the board of directors not through our list server like it was.
Sorry again.
As they said in the 70's "Make love not war".

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968