www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I like peanut butter and cheddar crackers.... but my all time favorite has to be a crunchy peanut butter and marshmellow fluff sandwiches. they are absolutely amazing. If you havent tried one, do it now. hahaha. called fluffernutter sandwiches

Ah, Fluffernutters... there are many who say you haven't really lived until you've taken a bite out of one of these distinctly American treats!

Long a staple of playgrounds, after-school snacks, college dorms, and the local diner, a Fluffernutter is a wonderful concoction of Marshmallow Fluff and peanut butter in a delightfully tasty sandwich!

taken from another website

-Ryan

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

oatmeal cookies
here is my own little concoxsion that i learned back when i was working at a summer camp in the mess hall.

granola cereal
m&m's
some sort of nut i prefer cashews or almonds

provides energy, some sugar and protien.

but ill also grab some peanut butter crackers now and then.

fluff rules !!!! dont knock it till you try it, cause once you do youll be in love and sell your mother to get another one.
I NEVER EAT BY MOUTH ON THE COURSE. I DO FEED MY BRAIN THOUGH!
Its actually Texarkana, and its pretty slow and boring :) We're trying to get a new course installed and redesign our current course (because the city is putting a walking path right down the middle of half our holes), so things are looking up!

On the real tip though - most days before I got out to play I'll eat a crunchy peanut butter and honey fold-over with a glass of soy milk. Hits the spot everytime! I almost always carry a pack of peanuts or almonds in my bag, and for tourneys I buy various dried fruits, nuts, and some choco chips to make my own trail mix.
i remember at audubon when we got to hole 9 we are all starving and you pull out a banana and eat it, it looked like the most bomb ass amazing banana ever.
hahaha

what hunger does to us man
beer
I personally take out fruit&nut granola bars and dried fruit. on occasion i take beef jerky. also have peanuts on hand most of the time but lots of water is a must.
Amen Brother.......Beer.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968