www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Use Your $600 free Rebate Money from Bush to......Buy a Basket and a Keg...Thanks Bush!!

Only those that have an income and have filed and show a net over 3000 dollars will get a check from the IRS for $600 or more. So use your money to buy your new Basket how easy is that...We will have several new 18 hole courses here in the West .....so put the word out and join up with 18 friends and you have just made a new course ....for free....of course you need 18 tax paying Disc golfers in your area...good luck....or just do a 9 Hole. The Goverment is giving us this great venture to do this if you use your money wisely ...go figure!!

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey, hold off on that Keg until I get there. J
All flavors will be in stock....and just for my Florida friend ..a high gravity nut brown ale....cuz there's no high gravity beer in florida....I had to drink Red Stripe when I was there....plenty of Motel money left over ......I'll get a pony Keg from my friends at Silver Moon Brewing...all micro brewerys here in Central O sponsor Disc Golf...keep me posted Roc shot...you need any San Marinos or Ontarios....i have what Gary does not have...lol..BT
Bummer. I made too much and don't get a rebate. But, you know what? That's cool. It's about time something good happened that affects the people *without* a lot of money in a good way.

I don't think it's enough to make a difference on the economy, but I sure do like the idea of spending it on disc golf.

What about combining this thread with the one about maybe getting a couple of courses over to Afghanistan or Iraq? Hmm.

P.S. Seriously, folks, some people who do not make enough don't have to file, which is nice. But if you don't file, then you don't get the rebate (which could only be $300). Think about that. If, even if you file you don't pay anything more, then by filing you get at least $300 back.
T...Your so right ..this is a great way to generate a venture where there is no Baskets..and I'm for helping to get this great idea to many GI's or an area where there is no way you would see a 9 or 18 hole course....put your thoughts together or a massive thread to everyone...
WOOOO!! I'm gonna save up my 300$ to because in a few years they are going to tax-you more to make up that 'borrowed' money. It's not free, folks! Thanks Bush for costing me 10's of 1,000's of $'s in lost wages, higher prices of everything in life. Yeah, Bush, THANKS A LOT! (For nothing)
Sure nothings free these days....but you get the idea
Dude..i am using my to buy a super sweet off-road stroller for my newborn son...........he has already tagged along for a couple rounds at the redwwod curtain.
Get big tires on the stroller bird....just so ya can bring it to Ammond Ranch.....tell lit'l Phil and Dutch I said hi......BT supports Jbirdglass.............Par Infinity Bra!!!
mine is going towards an instep and then that will put me close to even since i had to pay this year

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968